“A nice place to dine in Antigua”
Review of Epicure Restaurant

Epicure Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 377 Restaurants in Antigua
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Epicure is a beautiful place to come with the family, friends and partner, with an extensive menu for different tastes, we have a qualified and friendly staff, we are a different restaurant and we invite you to come visit us, the first point is our store where you will find a variety of products, if you follow advanced you will see our beautiful restaurant with a large garden , a place where in addition to spend a good time with those who accompany you also you can taste dishes and products of high quality in a relaxing atmosphere guaranteed
Reviewed November 30, 2013

I first dined here in August. I wasn't all that hungry that night, but knew I needed something, so I ordered simply....a hamburger and fries. It was good, the service was great, and the place looked so very nice. So, I decided to try it out again when I returned in November. I had shrimp fettucini and it was wonderful! The service was still great, and needless to say, the restaurant really is nice with the ambiance you want when in Antigua.

There are newer reviews for Epicure Restaurant

Reviewed November 28, 2013

Not that easy to find down a side street. Great ambiance, excellent food and service. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

This place was recommended to me by one of the Antigua City employed tour guides I came across in the square on my first day. At first I disregarded his advise but later that day I came across the restaurant and decided to check it out. At first it looked kindof like a Deli and I wasn't into it but I went up and looked at the menu and decided to go inside. Once you get past the front part of the space, it opens up and there is ample seating in varied conditions, some with open air courtyards. I found that in Antigua you can't judge anything by just looking inside the front door you have to get inside and explore. Anyways I had a great dinner at the bar (seated there as I was solo traveling and I didn't mind). The owner came up and sat next to me and we had a great talk. Small world. So the meal and the company were excellent I would go back in a heartbeat next time I'm in the neighborhood (or best case scenario he opens a branch in my neighborhood. But I'm dreaming)....

Reviewed October 31, 2013

John, the owner of Epicure, is only a part of what makes this a great experience. He will often come to the table and chat and if he does, don't hesitate to ask him a lot of questions. He's full of information and stories going back many years in Guatemala. The wait staff is very attentive and the menu is what you always look for in a good restaurant but seldom find. Everything is good that we've had so far in our 10+ visits. If you like crepes, try the spinach crepe. Puts most french restaurants to shame! We go there whenever we get a chance because we know the whole experience will always be wonderful!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Whenever I am asked by tourists, "what is the best place to eat in Antigua?", I always say, Epicure. Owned by a UCDavis grad, and owner of a big farm in the highlands, where he grows his own lambs, vegetables, pigs, fruits, etc. this restaurant is always a delight in culinary skill.