“Just the best massage in town!”

Prana Holistic Center
Ranked #3 of 16 Spas & Wellness in Antigua
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Prana Holistic Center is a place where you can find a variety of professional therapies, services and courses under the same roof. We offer 16 types of massage, holistic pedicure and manicure, Chiropractor session, Acupunture, private yoga class, pre and post natal services, meditation, mindfulness classes, massage classes and more. We are located 15 minutes walk from central park, in a quiet area. We are your oasis! We can help you recovering from a volcanoe hike, relaxing after a day of traveling and reducing pain and tensions. Check out our website and facebook page for a description of all our services, special packages and discount.
Reviewed February 2, 2011

My husband and I met Jackie last November and we both received a stone massage with her. It was just fantastic! I hadn´t slept that well for a long time. She talks to you while she is working and her voice involve you in such a magical way that results indescribable. Believe me, getting a massage there is a must while you are in Antigua.

Reviewed February 1, 2011

I have had 2 massages from Nancy at Prana Holistic center and I will be back for more! She paid attention to details I've never experienced before. She keeps you covered in warm sheets which is appreciated since none of the houses here are heated and they can get a little chilly in the evenings. After massaging your feet, she even wraps them in warm foot "mittens"! As you lie on your back, she places a soft, sleep mask over your eyes to maintain the calm, restful atmosphere she creates with soothing music. She's a joyful person who is passionate about her work. You will not be disappointed!

1  Thank chriso60
Reviewed February 1, 2011

I got to prana thinking this is just another massage place in antigua, but i was wrong. Now I can tell the difference between an instructed massage therapist and any other place in antigua. For sure Ill be back

Reviewed February 1, 2011

Prana is the answer to sore muscles and a relaxing escape. I love massages and tried a couple different places in Antigua. Prana was hands down the best experience. Nancy really customizes the massage to your needs. She also explains that she does not talk during the massage...which I LOVE! I want my massages to be quiet and relaxing. The comfy cushions(which she puts as support in all the right places), super clean sheets & blankets, heated table & light music make for the perfect ambiance. I highly recommend Prana to friends and family and fellow travelers.

Reviewed January 27, 2011

I recently visited the Prana Center to explore the new Nahgra System. I have a herniated disc, and have been told surgery is the only fix for this problem. I wanted to explore other therapies before taking that step, so I visited the Prana Center to see if the Nahgra System would help.
The staff were very helpful in analyzing my personal situation. They suggested several different therapies, and we started on a program of Holistic approaches to healing my back. I felt better after the first treatment, but have continued with their recommendations of exercise, yoga, better nutrition, and the Nahgra System.
I was also pleased to find they offer a wide range of programs for pregnant mothers. I never imaged the variety of courses available for pre-natal and post-natal ease.