“Fun and informative!”

CATours
Ranked #23 of 57 Tours in Antigua
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer you the very best in motorcycle adventures in Guatemala. CATours are now in the final stages of their completion of Tunnel Spar Hotel in Santa Ana, which is less than 2.5 kms from Central PK. This is primarily aimed at single travellers that are looking for a different location that offers safe secure parking for Motorbikes. We also give free advice for repairs and work that may be required.
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Two friends and I did a day lesson learning the basics of riding a motorcycle with CAtours. Although we were learning all day, the guides managed to make to whole day fun and exciting. The other two guys and myself were confident in our abilities on a bike after the day was finished. Very informative, very professional and lots of fun! Looking forward to going back again.

Dave D, Owner at CATours, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2012

Wishing all our riders the very best for Christmas and the New Year 2013
Many thanks to all of you again.
If you do come back to Guatemala please pass by our remodeled Moto - Cafe.

Our Team
CATours

Hasta Pronto

Reviewed December 8, 2012

I arrived in Antigua Guatemala on my motorcycle from Canada, with just a few bucks in my pocket because a snafu at home had rendered my bank card useless. Chris the owner at CATours came to my immediate rescue, gave me a beer, set me up on his skype, helped me solve my bank card problems in a matter of half an hour, recommended a great place to stay, good restaurants, providing me with excellent riding information on routes, and things to see in Guatemala and El Salvador and even Nicaragua.

I watched as he rented out motos, and he takes great care to ensure his customers are provided with advice, operating instructions and well prepared to have fun.

I cannot say enough good about Chris, CATours and the Moto Cafe. Highest recommendation possible!

1  Thank Kedji

Reviewed December 4, 2012

I met the guys at Moto Cafe /CATours while I was riding through Antigua. It was as great experience. Not only were they very knowledgeable, and helpful, but they were great guys to just hang around with and enjoy a beer or some coffee. They really know the area well and were very concerned about providing a fun experience and a safe one. If you want a tour, to learn to ride as motorcycle, or just a great place to hang out and talk to some great people, this is the place.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

These guys should change the name to SAFEtours. Safety, safety, safety. Drilled down to your bones. Did day 2 on Saturday with Frenchie, and it was amazing. Not only is he a cool guy to ride with, he is on top of everything every second. The route was spectacular, not only as scenery but the different scenarios we got to face: uphill, downhill, dirt roads, open roads, Antigua traffic... and on every step of the way, Frenchie was there calling me out when I made mistakes and letting me know when I did things right.

I could not have had a better experience, these guys are incredible and I definitely will be taking tours with them over and over again.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I was in Antigua, Guatemala recently and I have to recomend anyone who is in the area to get a group of friends and take the beginners course for riding a motorcycle, if you've never been on a bike I strongly recommend. You will surely not regret it. I had never been on a bike before that day and I had one of the best times possible. At the same time the instructors were amazing. There were 4 of us and 2 instructors and they both were great. I learned a lot of safety, and things to think about, and I feel confident with a few more hours and some refreshing I can ride without fear. Changed my life and I will definately be purchasing a bike very soon. Thanks Chris and Frenchy for opening my eyes to this new found hobby.