“Absolutely top notch!”

CATours
Ranked #23 of 54 Tours in Antigua
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer you the very best in motorcycle adventures in Guatemala. CATours are now in the final stages of their completion of Tunnel Spar Hotel in Santa Ana, which is less than 2.5 kms from Central PK. This is primarily aimed at single travellers that are looking for a different location that offers safe secure parking for Motorbikes. We also give free advice for repairs and work that may be required.
Shediac, NB
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Absolutely top notch!”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I arrived in Antigua Guatemala on my motorcycle from Canada, with just a few bucks in my pocket because a snafu at home had rendered my bank card useless. Chris the owner at CATours came to my immediate rescue, gave me a beer, set me up on his skype, helped me solve my bank card problems in a matter of half an hour, recommended a great place to stay, good restaurants, providing me with excellent riding information on routes, and things to see in Guatemala and El Salvador and even Nicaragua.

I watched as he rented out motos, and he takes great care to ensure his customers are provided with advice, operating instructions and well prepared to have fun.

I cannot say enough good about Chris, CATours and the Moto Cafe. Highest recommendation possible!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Kedji

Denver, Colorado, United States
“Great, friendly knowledgeable staff”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I met the guys at Moto Cafe /CATours while I was riding through Antigua. It was as great experience. Not only were they very knowledgeable, and helpful, but they were great guys to just hang around with and enjoy a beer or some coffee. They really know the area well and were very concerned about providing a fun experience and a safe one. If you want a tour, to learn to ride as motorcycle, or just a great place to hang out and talk to some great people, this is the place.

Visited December 2012

Antigua, Guatemala
“Amazing riding experience”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

These guys should change the name to SAFEtours. Safety, safety, safety. Drilled down to your bones. Did day 2 on Saturday with Frenchie, and it was amazing. Not only is he a cool guy to ride with, he is on top of everything every second. The route was spectacular, not only as scenery but the different scenarios we got to face: uphill, downhill, dirt roads, open roads, Antigua traffic... and on every step of the way, Frenchie was there calling me out when I made mistakes and letting me know when I did things right.

I could not have had a better experience, these guys are incredible and I definitely will be taking tours with them over and over again.

Visited November 2012

Fort McMurray, Canada
“Awesome Experiance- Amazing People”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I was in Antigua, Guatemala recently and I have to recomend anyone who is in the area to get a group of friends and take the beginners course for riding a motorcycle, if you've never been on a bike I strongly recommend. You will surely not regret it. I had never been on a bike before that day and I had one of the best times possible. At the same time the instructors were amazing. There were 4 of us and 2 instructors and they both were great. I learned a lot of safety, and things to think about, and I feel confident with a few more hours and some refreshing I can ride without fear. Changed my life and I will definately be purchasing a bike very soon. Thanks Chris and Frenchy for opening my eyes to this new found hobby.

Visited November 2012

London
“Beginners lesson”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I did the beginners course which involves 2 days of lesson. I only did the first day of lesson, which involves taking the bike to a quiet road on the outskirts of Antigua and learning to ride it.
My teacher was David "Frenchie" and he was highly professional, very clear, patient and safety conscious. A great teacher. I really enjoyed the lesson which was about 41/2 hours long and learnt loads. If you're interested in learning the basics of motorcycle riding I can definitely recommend CA tours.
Tariq