Stayed for 4 nights in what was one of the better hotels in two weeks in Guatemala and felt very luxurious for the price. Lovely room and right outside the giant hot tub / pool. A little slice of luxury in the wonderful town of Antigua.
Couple of gripes which stop this hotel being 5 star review
1. Failure to respond to emails about activities directed at concierge, eg email sent about local golf was ignored.
2. Moreover this hotel has a policy of charging for wifi per device which I have never seen anywhere. I resent paying for wifi in a hotel period, but paying for each device is a bad joke. I would call the hotel in advance before booking to get this changed for your stay or look elsewhere....this really is a terrible policy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you to enjoy of a first class experience in a luxury hotel that offers comfort and elegance in the middle of a legendary city. It is located at only 5 blocks from the Main Plaza of La Antigua, near from the main historical monuments, plazas, artisans workshops and commercial centers as well as another interest sites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Camino Real Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Antigua Hotel Antigua