“Best restaurant and service ”
Review of FRIDAS

FRIDAS
Ranked #10 of 370 Restaurants in Antigua
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Best restaurant and service ”
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

I visited Fridas two nights in a row - the food was amazing both nights and service was great. Sergio my waiter made great recommendations for meals both nights I visited. Great drinks selection and really we'll priced with an extensive menu. Great atmosphere I would highly recommend.

• Greek first
  • Korean first
San Diego, California
“Great service!”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

I ate here twice during my stay in Antigua, primarily because it was so close to my hotel, the San Rafael. My favorite thing there was the tamarind margarita. Yep. Yep. Do it.

Visited June 2014
Antigua, Guatemala
“lo mejor!”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

our hotel was right across the street from fridas and we were frequent customers during our 3 weeks. their 2x1 specials were something we just couldn't skip. 3 weeks in antigua, 3 nacho wednesdays. you will not find a better deal than nachos supremos mixtos! we came in big groups a lot, and got great sevice from sergio y milton. listened to some live music, drank margaritas tamarindos. we frequently talked about expanding our dining horizons, and just couldn't betray fridas!

• Visited June 2014
Stephenville, Texas
“Been to Fridas on multiple occasions.”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Ít has a great bar and drink specials and the bartenders and staff are personable and welcoming even though the language from the staff can get a bit crude.
The bar munchies and menu is competitive and I enjoyed my visits enough to keep going back.

Visited May 2014
Guatemala City, Guatemala
“Really good!”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

We really enjoyed the mexican fare at Fridas. The tacos were
excellent and so were the burritos.

The ambiance is very comfortable with memorabilia/fotos of
Frida scattered tastefully on the walls.

Service was good and so were the prices.

Overall, we had a very nice time.

• Visited May 2014