“OK”
Review of FRIDAS

FRIDAS
Ranked #10 of 370 Restaurants in Antigua
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
“OK”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

I ordered take out but while waiting really liked the vibe of the lounge and would like to go back for drinks and appies perhaps. Ordered a burrito though and it was odd, with no rice and essentially a fajita. Wasn't what I had hoped for and didn't enjoy it much.

Visited March 2014

• Greek first
  • Korean first
Toronto, Canada
“Nice place, lots of daily specials”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Came here on a weekend for lunch, wish I had seen earlier that they have a multitude of specials Mon-Thur (drinks and food). I had a veggie burrito, my girlfriend had a ceviche, and we were both satisfied with the meal. Our waiter was friendly and the decor was nice. Nothing blew us away, but overall it was very solid on all fronts.

• Visited April 2014
Downey, California
“Great nightlife.!!!”
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

After walking by Frida's 20 million times haha jk well a few times I decided to give this place a try. Walked in on a Thursday evening and went to the second floor since the server asked us if we had wanted live music and I said yes. Well we had the supreme nachos and man they were good.. I had a margarita which I don't recommend much just because it wasn't as strong as I like them to be. I was satisfied with my vodka tonics because the bar tender was able I make those just right. The music was good since there was a live band and as the night went on more and more people showed up and danced.. I definitely recommend this place for those who are into nightlife like myself ;)

Conover, Nc
“American Flavor”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

American flavor in the heart of Antigua. Located about a block from the historic Arch. Best looking waitress in Antigua. Food is good, beer is cold. Skull & Crossbones on their T-Shirts...not sure what that is all about?

Visited March 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Fabulous little restaurant”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I eat at Frida's several times every visit to Antigua. The food is delicious especially the chicken, avocado and crispy tortilla soup. The Gringa platter is another favourite as well as mango chicken. The guacamole is the best I have ever had and everything tastes well washed down with their selection if margaritas. I have recommended Frida's to many a new visitor to Antigua and have always had positive feedback. It's location is within 20m of the Santa Catalina Arch.

Visited February 2014