“great meal”
Review of FRIDAS

FRIDAS
Ranked #7 of 385 Restaurants in Antigua
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups
Description: 22 Years In Antigua! Fridas Serving The Best Quality Mexican Food And Cocktails. Fun Place With A Buzz Located Right At The Iconic Street "calle Del Arco"
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I remember visiting at Fridas,
We had lovely margaritas and a meal I can't recall,
I highly recommend the place it's fresh and romantic

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I was in Antigua in 2000 and returned a few weeks ago. I had kept a journal and had written endlessly about a restaurant called Frida's... Oh, was I glad it was still around! It was just as I described-- great food, great margaritas! Best items I've tried: chicken fajitas, nachos, and I'm drooling just thinking of the guacamole! I highly recommend it!

1  Thank hopin4atrip
Reviewed July 21, 2013

The service was excellent and friendly. The food was a very fine experience and one of the best Mexican fare we have experienced. Variety if beverage was far above the norm. This top is a must if you visit Antigua.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Very friendly staff, good Mexican food, and the best mojitos in Guatemala (according to a very good friend of mine, I dont drink mojitos myself)

Reviewed July 7, 2013

If you are traveling with friends, Frida's has great 2x1 deals every day of the week. A friend and I each got soup and 1 visit and then we each had 2 margaritas for the price of 1 (we couldn't have just 1 with an offer like that). On another trip we got 2x1 tacos and margaritas. The food is very good, and there are lots of Frida Kahlo's paintings hanging or reproduced on the walls, so if you are interested in the history of Mexican art...or just love Mexican food....it is a great place to take a break for lunch. It is right next to Nim Pot, which has great prices and where you don't get harassed every 10 seconds like in the market, so you can easily pick up some souvenirs on the way in or out.