“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Inca Restaurante

Inca Restaurante
Ranked #118 of 355 Restaurants in Antigua
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

A friend had recommended Inca. We almost passed on it because one of our traveling companions was not feeling so great. The kids were very happy with the menu for ninos. The noodles were fabulous. Great food and very friendly staff. The owner was so helpful and welcoming and even offered free phone calls to the US. The best food on our trip!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank momtosaranc

New York, New York, United States
“Pisco sours are really sour - but no buzzz....and Bimbo bread!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

We were really excited to have Peruvian food in Guatemala- and that was the intention - to have PERUVIAN FOOD - but it was not the case .... Pisco sour was really tiny and in the wrong shaped glass - but I did not really worry about it- we are in a third world country - and it can be difficult for restaurateurs to obtain proper stemware - but it had no taste of pisco!!! It was very limey and sweet but no alcohol. We ordered just appetizers to start - and when they arrived - the traditional ceviche was not really ceviche - I don't really know how you would call that dish in this situation - I love ceviche and I try in every restaurant when I have a chance. It contained regular potato and sweet potato - even on the street by Lake Atitlan in Panajachel I had way better ceviche. The other appetizer - fish tiradito in citrus sauce was too much citrus and sour and not exciting. I think it was defrosted tilapia from Costco/Pricesmart. This is the kicker - I asked for piece of bread b/c the ceviche was too acidic - you can't possibly enjoy eating it on it's own - and they brought us 2 slices of BIMBO bread!!!!!! - and they charged us $1 for it!!!!!!! It's just really disappointing and pathetic. Even local tortilla bread would have done better. But not in Inca!!! I'm not sure if the owner of this Peruvian restaurant has ever have been to Peru or really have any knowledge of what Peruvian food should be - even close...

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank EAR225
Cape May Beach
“The best food of our trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

First we had the best Margaritas of the trip here. Really! I chose 8 of the appetizers for the table and each was fun and quite good to really delicious. Everyone was hesitant to try the raw fish in citrous sauce (not quite a ceviche), and it was one of the highlights! All of us decided the appetizers were more delicious than the entrees.

Visited March 2013
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
“Pisco sours are great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

We stopped here for a break in our afternoon's exploring and enjoyed delicious pisco sours and tasty appetizers. Didn't get back for dinner, but maybe next time?

Visited January 2013
Houston, Texas
“Great Restaurante with wonderful food and ambiance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

My fiancé and I had a wonderful time at the Inca Restaurante, enjoying great Peruvian food and wonderful company. We enjoyed Luis and his family. They are all very warm and welcoming. I recommend any trip to Antigua should include an evening or two or three with Luis.

• Visited January 2013