“Good food and drink selection”
Review of Rainbow Cafe

Rainbow Cafe
Ranked #18 of 391 Restaurants in Antigua
Cuisines: International, Healthy
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Founded in 1992 Rainbow offers a delicious selection of international and local food made with fresh ingredients(some of them organic)at really good prices in a great atmosphere. Since the opening of the restaurant, we've been hosting live music every night which started with our now very famous Open Mic Night (Wednesdays at 8pm).Hope to see you around!
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Very extensive menu at reasonable prices in good setting. Different entertainment every night and a decent happy hour (5-7 if you are interested!). The hibiscus tea was excellent.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

I went to Rainbow for breakfast. The food was very good, and the service was too. This is the kind of place where you can hang out, or take a book and read for a while. I really liked it here.
BTW, their mint tea was incredible, I wish I had ordered that instead of the coffee I got (too strong for my taste) :(

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We stumbled across this place after dinner and stayed for a few drinks. I loved the atmosphere, the staff were attentive and the live music was awesome! My only regret is not returning to enjoy the food!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We ended up going to the Rainbow Cafe on a few occasions during our stay in Antigua Guatemala. Rob, who runs the place with his wife and family, went out of his way to chat to us and give us ideas for the best things to do with the kids in Antigua. We went back on my son's 9th birthday so that he could choose a book from the bookshop in the front of the cafe. Knowing it was his birthday, Rob treated him to a lemonade and a warm brownie and ice cream doused in copious amounts of chocolate sauce. It was so good, we ordered more for the rest of us! We're planning another couple of nights in Antigua and we'll definitely be going back!

Reviewed June 21, 2014

The food is great and the prices are fair. After your second time the staff recognizes you. On Tuesdays there's usually some entertainment or a presentation about what's happening in the country. A great place to meet the local expat community.