Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:30 PM
Review Highlights
Great class on making truffles and pralines.

Our teacher, Orlando, explained every step in making truffles and chocolate candies. He is a very... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Tucsondiego
tucson
via mobile
Bean to Bar Class and more!

I made this our first stop in Antigua! (It was just me and my 10-year old daughter, who loves... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Boll Weevil B
Enterprise, Alabama

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Antigua
from $39.00
from $150.00
from $77.00
More Info
All reviews chocolate bar chocolate making class hour class the bean great class whole process delicious chocolate lots of fun take home truffle wonka orlando edwin cocoa teacher workshop history
Reviewed December 5, 2018 via mobile

We were lucky enough to have a chocolate class with Orlando. He was extremely knowledgeable and funny - would recommend it to anyone!

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed November 25, 2018 via mobile

I went with my husband and my two kids (6 & 10
YO). We had a great time and what’s better, we learned a lot about cocoa’s origin, history, uses and production process. Kudos to Raul our fantastic guide! Highly recommended for a fun, educational experience!

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed September 11, 2018

I took the chocolate-making workshop here and Orlando was an excellent, excellent workshop leader! The whole workshop was informative and fun! I left there feeling so good. It really made me enjoy my whole time in Antigua all the more. We learned about the whole process of making chocolate, the difference between how the ancient Mayan drank it and how the Spanish drank it, and the different types of chocolate available on the market now. I came in loving dark chocolate and walked away with a deeper appreciation of this food and how to select the chocolate that I consume. Thank you so much, Orlando and Choco Museo!!!

Reviewed August 31, 2018

Our 8-person group from Virginia took the two-hour class with Edwin leading, we had a great time and learned a lot! When in Antigua, this is a must do; and ask for Edwin. You will learn so much about the history of chocolate from how the Mayans and Aztecs used the Cacao beans for trading to how white chocolate really isn't chocolate. Learn how to make chocolate from the bean to the bar, well worth the experience!

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic time here. I will recommend that if you buy any chocolate liqueur from here, please pack in luggage that is flying under aircraft or ship through DHL services in Antigua! TSA sucks!!! I highly recommend doing this Choco Museo visit! Super fun!