“Great massages and excellent Service”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Antigua
Le Suisse Spa & Resort
Ranked #48 of 75 Hotels in Antigua
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Ok after roughing it and traveling "off the grid" this was the perfect place to recharge ourselves.
We had a lovely room with a fireplace...each night they come in light the fires! A great restaurant
with organic food and yes a bar. The staff was exceedingly friendly and accommodating . It really is a slice of relaxation heaven located 15 minutes from Antigua. Thank you for this surprising destination spa.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank DeniseBryant
There are newer reviews for Le Suisse Spa & Resort

Reviewed February 9, 2013

It's a great place to have a massage. The service was great and the people were great. The room was decorated nicely when we got in there. They have an amazing option of vegetarian and organic food in their menu, and the complimentary tea is just out of this world.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Mwmcp
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Everyone loves Antigua, and I enjoy returning time after time. But after a few days of busy traffic, gas fumes, dusty streets, and lots of sightseeing; I love to take a little break from the city. My favorite little escape is only a few minutes from Antigua, but it is a world away in atmosphere. It is located on a large property surrounded by forest and flowers. I have had several of their many treatments over the 6 years I have been going. I am never disappointed in the services; whether it be a massage or other treatment. When you arrive, expect to have a short orientation on all the features of the spa, all the services that are available, and a complete pricing schedule. All very professionally presented so you can choose which would be the best for you.

If you want a real treat, spend the night at the Villas which are on-site. You can have a fire in the fireplace or take a swim right outside your door. They also have a restaurant.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kayak-atitlan
Reviewed January 24, 2013

After seeing the signs for Le Suisse Spa I had high expectations, and the staff made my times here even better than I'd hoped. Their tireless attention to detail, willingness to go above and beyond to make my family's trip the best that it could be, and their down to earth prices made this the best treasured spot on our vacation. My wife and I loved the exquisite vegan cuisine, private jacuzzi's, and romantic fireplaces. Our younger friends loved dancing in the lounge and on the gorgeous deck (overlooking their garden, and Antigua and the surrounding volcanoes). After a massage I didn't think that I could ever leave. It was so relaxing and fun that we have already returned with friends twice in just one year!

Room Tip: Suites are worth every penny!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank OlympicOutdoorCenter
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We have stayed here for two years in a row now during the holidays and it is absolutely my favorite place to stay in Guatemala! It is secure, peaceful, and clean! Above all the staff here is the most gracious I have ever encountered. They have gone out of there way to meet every single request! Management even went so far as to help us look for rooms at other hotels because some in our group wanted to stay a night in nearby Antigua. They came to our room every night to light a fire in our fireplace- so cozy! The food served at the spa is amazing and you cannot ask for a more beautiful location. The prices are extremely low for the area, historical (and PRICY) Antigua is only 10 minutes away. I highly recommend Le Suisse to anyone traveling in the area!

Room Tip: All the rooms are gorgeous but the rooms containing the large, jacuzzi tubs are the best!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 24, 2010

There was a gas leak and they didn't pay much attention to it. We complained and the receptionist didn't care... hey, but we had to pay in advance!!! and it was not cheap. I will never go back to that hotel, and I don't advise you to go either. The facilities are ok, and the massages too, but a gas leak??? Trust me, we didn't sleep being so worried about it.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mrs_kittu
Reviewed May 20, 2009

I visited le suiss spa and please don`t go there if you are looking for a relaxing day, bad costumer service, also the installations are ugly, I thought it was like the pictures but they just play the good ones, the massage area don’t have doors, so you can listen other people conversation inside have a quit relaxing moment, they have an hotel with a cold pool in a cold place!!! it is not clean so you can watch the mosquitos swimming in the pool. Is sad they have a bad care about the installations and bad service in a good place on the way to Antigua, but is sad to loose your money in places like this.ANTIGUA is so beautiful, and have many others spa’s to visit,

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with friends