“Wonderful customer service, genuine care with integrity and professionalism !”
Review of Hotel Casa Luna

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Antigua
Hotel Casa Luna
Ranked #34 of 135 Antigua B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 9, 2013

There is hardly words to express my gratitude for a wonderful and kind services I received for Mr.Mario while traveling in Antigua. I never met more genuine and caring business owner. Mario not only arranged all my travels, but he personally took time to assure I was safe, taken care of well during the time when I was put in a very dangerous situation by careless shuttle company.
I never seen anyone so passionate about his country, his beautiful hotel, and his clients. His dedication to an excellent customer care is admirable, he never stops working to ensure his clients are taken care of, and he is constantly trying to strive for perfection. After a first rough day in Antigua, I felt safe in his care for the rest of my stay.
I can only wish his business will expand and flourish throughout beautiful country of Guatemala. And I know, if I ever travel to Guatemala again, I have a perfect place to stay. Thank you Mario!!! I appreciate so much what you have done for me.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We travelled around the whole of Central America and this was by far the best place we ever stayed in. Going the extra mile doesn't cover what Mario did for us. He booked us some of the best tours we went in for the entire 4 months, organising all the details, took us to hospital and helped us translate when I arrived with a spider bite and was just so lovely and helpful throughout our stay. The hostel itself is absolutely gorgeous, well-decorated and perfectly located. If you're looking for a place in Antigua, here it is!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We had a spotless, spacious ensuite double room with hot water shower at the right price that did the trick. The diligent cleaning lady keeps the place spick and span and the facilities were more than sufficient for our needs. What really made our stay was the super helpful owner, Mario. Full of information, tips and suggestions, he even helped us buy some textiles at the market. We encouraged him to become a city guide because he really knows his way around. Great stay overall.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Our upstairs retreat soon became our home away from home. Cleaned daily with fresh linens, full kitchen use, and great location, Casa Luna simply feels good. It is competitively priced (Q180-225 for a double) and the owner Mario will kindly answer any questions and set up transportation to near and far destinations. The best eats in Antigua we found right around the corner. The owner Claudio and his wife run a small eatery on the same block as the coffee house on the corner. Just head towards downtown from the coffee house and it will be on your left. Open for lunch and dinners. Name unknown.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We ended up here on a wim after being turned down at several hostels reccomended in our guide because they were completly full, and couldn´t have been happier! The owner here is really nice and helpful and was always willing to answer any questions we had about Antigua or tours etc. The room was really clean and an excellent value for Antigua. Having a kitchen was also great. Highly recomend this place for anyone looking for a room in Antigua. If I ever find myself in the city again I will definately come back here! Location was also great. Only a 10 minute walk or less to Parque Central, and even closer to really nice cafes and restaurants.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Tucked away a littte alleyway near La Merced Cathedral is this sweet little hotel.
Mario, the owner is THE nicest, most helpful person who really makes this place great. We cannot say enough about how much information he provided, trips he booked for us and spoke fantastic English which was helpful too.
We had a room with private bath the bed was massive and comfortable, the room was very very clean.
We were here for Holy week which meant it was extremely busy in Antigua we were very lucky to find accommodation in a short amount of time. The kitchen is for everybody to use and the hotel is in a really great location, Walking distance to the main street with heaps of shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I booked this room last minute for the busy time of Semana Santa, so I was not expecting much. But I was very happily surprised with the beautiful room, which was on the rooftop, meaning we had this lovely terrace to ourselves looking out over the volcanoes surrounding the beautiful city. The room was cleaned every day, and the private bathroom attached to it as well.
The wifi was good, although only seemed to work with one computor at once. The owner is fluent in English and very friendly. He helped us grab our shuttle in the very early morning. The hotel is situated right by the Merced, and there are really great places to eat and drink around. We couldn't have been happier, and we highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Ask for the room on the roof: Pretty and intimate.