“Try the cordon bleu”
Review of Fusion

Fusion
Ranked #75 of 399 Restaurants in Antigua
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 16, 2013

A very clean and neat place, it allows a good view of Antiguas pedistrian traffic and wearher. I ordered the cordon bleu and it was the best. Great service. I will be back.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I have tried many restaurants in Antigua over my eight trips there. My group and I were looking for a restaurant last Saturday with a court that could accommodate both vegetarian and meat eaters. We found it at Fusion. I had the mushroom risotto. It was sooo delicious! My wife had the risotto with coconut milk and scallops, also delicious. Vegetarians of the group really enjoyed the pumpkin raviolis. Another member of the group had the chicken and did not even want to share it because it was so good. The service was excellent. The wine glasses and table setting were better than what we had seen in the past in Antigua in this category of restaurant. I would recommend Fusion without any problems. Enjoy!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I highly recommend Fusion for lunch or dinner. Seven of us descended on Fusion on Saturday evening - the evening there was a Mario Lanza memorial concert in the Plaza - and the friendly staff quickly prepared a table for us in the courtyard.

We had an excellent Argentinian Malbec and order various pasta dishes. The food was excellent, the servers were friendly, happy and helpful. Overall, a great evening for us. It was our last evening in Guatemala after a week of volunteer work in the Chichicastenango area, which was made all the more memorable by our visit to Fusion followed by the concert in the Plaza. Thank you....we'll be back in a year or so!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

We were still on our Midwest US schedule and so stopped for a meal at ~5:30PM. We had very good food and a welcoming environment,

Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant made me feel like I was eating in New York again! Food is very sophisticated for Guatemala.

Truly a treat. I had the ravioli filled with ricotta. It was delicious, and the use of rosemary twigs in the sauce was bold and innovative on a taste level.

The meal with drinks came to 7 USD. Try beating that for value anywhere in the world.