“Definitely worth it!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Fusion

Fusion
Ranked #79 of 355 Restaurants in Antigua
Cuisines: European
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
NJ
“Definitely worth it!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

The food here was outstanding! We had the grilled shrimp appetizer, which was very spicy but delicious. The avocado mousse (guacamole) was yummy. My chicken cordon blue was a bit dry, but everyone else's food was exceptional. The restaurant is tiny so go early if you are a big group!

Visited August 2012

NY
“Outstanding meal, like many of the restaurants in Antigua”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

Antigua, Guatemala is a culinary mecca. We ate here one night and were the only guests in the restaurant. It seems like the tourists arent spending as much or coming as often. Anyway, the meal was outstanding. Possibly the best French Onion soup I have ever had, and an excellent filet mignon. The ravioli filled with native spinach was also awesome. A few blocks from the main square, and a restaurant easily worth going to for a memorable meal. Fairly priced to boot.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Romantic and good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

My husband and I celebrated our 12th anniversary here. We sat by an open window overlooking the bustling street. Great martinis and really good food. They make it fresh for you. It is like having a personal chef!

Visited July 2012
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best spinach salad in Antigua!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

I was told about the spinach salad by a friend who lives here. It did not disappoint. I enjoyed it so much I went back two days later to have it again! The chipotle candied walnuts add just the right zip. You should also try the limonada. The owner has a special recipe. It was the best I tasted while in Antigua. Great atmosphere and service. Everyone in my party loved their meal.

Antigua, Guatemala
“High expectations, very disapointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

To start with I ordered a Martini (don't remember wich one but it had Amaretto), althought it did not come in a martini glass, the cocktail was very good. After we ordered Portebello mushrooms to start with, it was good but not excellent.
Main course was the Costeno chicken with tamarindo sauce: excellent sauce and chicken, unfortunatly the rice was dry and hard. I had the Pumpkin Ravioli with muschroom sauce: the sauce was good but maybe a bit too much wine. The filling for the ravioli was good but the pasta itself was awfull, raw and mushy. I commented to the waitress who unfortunalty did not seem to be having a good evening and her service reflected that. My second pasta dish was also disapointing as the pasta was again raw. It was the carrot fetuccini....the sause was good.
Sad to say that I will not be back at Fusion anytime soon.