“Favorite hangout”

Ranked #1 of 15 Dessert in Antigua
Cuisines: Guatemalan
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Every item in our menu is made here from scratch. Plenty of gluten free options to choose from. All our juices are prepared with fresh ingredients and "Juiced" on the spot, without adding sugar, water or milk. We provide a wide variety of "From Bean to Bar" Chocolate, Roast our own coffee, both in the premises and in view of the customers.
Washington
“Favorite hangout”
Reviewed December 6, 2008

Fernando's Kaffee is one of my first stops when I visit Antigua. Fernando's friendliness, his fabulous staff and gourmet coffee make his modest cafe a welcome place to eat, sip coffee and meet people. A perfectionist when it comes to coffee, Fernando buys only the top-quality beans and personally roasts them. Every time I visit Antigua I bring back at least 10 pounds of his beans. His breakfasts and lunches are also a bargain, accompanied by his fabulous coffee. Once you have coffee at Fernando's, not other place in Guatemala can compare. If fact, I have visited most of the famous coffee houses in Vienna, Austria, and none make coffee the quality of Fernando's. HIs wife Gerlinde's chocolate cake supasses Vienna's famous Sacher tortes.

virginia
“Fernando's Kaffee - Best Coffee and Breakfast”
Reviewed September 9, 2008

When in Antigua, I always get cafe (coffee) and eat breakfast at Fernando's. They freshly grind the beans for their coffee. They also sell the whole and ground beans to enjoy at home. The best coffee in town! I like their awesome pancakes while others greatly enjoy their omelets and crepes. You can eat indoors or in the very nice courtyard. It's located at 7 Avenida Nte 43D.