“Our favorite breakfast place in Antigua”
Review of Fernando's Kaffee

Fernando's Kaffee
Ranked #1 of 15 Dessert in Antigua
Cuisines: Guatemalan
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Every item in our menu is made here from scratch. Plenty of gluten free options to choose from. All our juices are prepared with fresh ingredients and "Juiced" on the spot, without adding sugar, water or milk. We provide a wide variety of "From Bean to Bar" Chocolate, Roast our own coffee, both in the premises and in view of the customers.
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Fernando's Kaffee was just around the corner from our hotel- Casa Cristina. On the recommendation of a woman at our hotel we tried it and fell in love. The coffee was outstanding, the food delicious and the service friendly and attentive. During our five or six days in Antigua we ate there every day. Our last day in town was a Sunday and they had a buffet set up instead of the typical ordering off the menu. It was good but I preferred the other days when I could order off the menu. Favorites were the granola with fresh fruit and yogurt, French Toast, and the crepes filled with Nutella. All highly recommended.

There are newer reviews for Fernando's Kaffee

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Love this place! Great coffee, chocolate, and great food! I visited this place daily on my week long stay in Antigua for coffee and breakfast. Try the french toast or cinnamon rolls... amazing! They also have a whole gluten free menu that includes crepes, pancakes and more. The staff was helpful and attentive. I would return here today if I was in Antigua!

Reviewed June 6, 2013

My wife and I had fresh fruit, black beans, mineral water, a potato and leek soup, and a veggie drink. This was weird to me, as I am more of a greasy meat, fat and beer kind of guy. Nevertheless it was extremely good food. The papaya was delicious. Total with tip was about 13 dollars. The outdoor ambiance of the place was a definite draw.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Visited Fernando's regularly this past January and can't wait to get back next year. Reasonably priced, delicious coffee and simple food make this place a standout! Plus, the outdoor seating area is a perfect place to enjoy the coffee. Also bought coffee to bring home and ran out way too quickly.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Love Fernando's! A great spot for healthy food choices in Antigua! There are two separate menus to choose from and they even have gluten free options!