“Mario does it again!”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2014

I visited last Sunday with some visitors and our meal was superb to say the least, our friends felt the ambiance could reflect any of the very best in Paris or Nante. Tried the dumplings to share and it was amazing, as was the fish and the pasta. A delightful meal and ambiance certainly warrant more visits!

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Visited Bistrot Cinq last week and had a lovely dinner with a group of friends. Service was great and we had the duck dumplings which are delicious and had Risotto for my main course. We finished up with Absinthe which closed our night perfectly! Make sure you visit this cozy bistro while in Antigua.

1  Thank Lucy M
Reviewed July 29, 2014

I went to dinner last week with my husband and I loved the ambience and the food. I ordered a special: risotto with jumbo shrimps, and it was delicious. I highly recommend a bellini as aperitif. Next time I would leave some room for dessert.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Had a Mero fish that was amazing, I truly recommend this cozy restaurant as a five star. Service is kind and very personal. Chef Mario came to our table to ensure food was up to standard, a nice gesture!
Rita

Reviewed July 26, 2014

I've been there a couple of times, I recommend the steak frites or any dish with duck. Its a very romantic restaurant with beautiful decoration. You'll have a great time there with friends or your loved one!