“OK, nothing to write home about”
Review of Las Palmas

Las Palmas
Ranked #53 of 371 Restaurants in Antigua
Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Las Palmas is one of the best decorated restaurant in Antigua with exquisite food prepared by an experienced chef. The beef is top quality imported. The pastas are totally prepared in the restaurant by our chef with 15 years experince in Italian food. Our staff is highly trained and friendly. We want to make you feel at home!
San Diego
“OK, nothing to write home about”
Reviewed December 28, 2011

Great atmosphere.. I ordered pasta with shrimp.... Very small portion for the price- not impressed. My husband ordered the steak - again small portion- We will be eating elsewhere- other great restaurants in the area

• Visited December 2011

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Best steaks in Antigua”
Reviewed November 18, 2011

On one of my trips to Guatemala, I sat next to some friendly Guatemalan people on the plane to Guatemala City and I asked them for restaurant advice in Antigua. The told me that their favorite steak restaurant was Las Palmas. My friends and I went there after we arrived and it was delicious! It's been one of my favorite restaurants ever since. We ordered steaks with baked potatoes and corn -- so good. It's one of the restaurants I visit every time I'm in Antigua now.

• Visited April 2011
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Amazing.”
Reviewed August 31, 2011

The food is delicious, the waiters and cooks are very nice as well as the manager. Every time I visit Antigua, I'll definitely be going back to Las Palmas. I recommend it for anyone who wants a calm atmosphere in during the morning/noon and a lively atmosphere at night. I remember one of the times I went, a group of people gathered together singing. That was beautiful as well as the artwork on the walls!

• Visited September 2010
New York City, New York
“Las Palmas is perfecto for locals and travelers alike.”
Reviewed July 20, 2011

Our group of 20+ travelers (including 2 ex-pats) have been to this restaurant at least twice in the last 4 years. We go because we trust the food, love the atmosphere, and can enjoy each other's company without being pestered by waiters who hover. We dined on local delectable salsa and crisp tortilla chips that were like pita chips. Tortillas arrived warm in their baskets. Drinks were crisp and cold. I ordered an appetizer (shrimp salad with pitas) that fed like an entree. I would definitely go back!

• Visited July 2011
Ocala, Florida
“Steady”
Reviewed July 6, 2011

Ate here a couple of times during my three weeks in Antigua. It was very good (I went back) but nothing exciting. Food and service were excellent so really nothingto make negative note of.

• Visited June 2011