“Bocalicious!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Onsted, Michigan, United States
“Bocalicious!”
Reviewed March 13, 2012

We go here pretty frequently. There aren't many places in Adrian for a vegetarian to find a good meal, but I was delighted to discover the Boca Burger here. The patty is always cooked perfect and they let me change the cheese, even though it says to please not. The only complaint is that the baskets have shrunk, but the prices haven't. Service is average, not bad, but certainly not great. I'm not a fan of bars really either, but I generally don't mind. The noise level here however makes it a bad place to meet with friends and try to converse.

• Visited January 2012

Tecumseh, Michigan
“If I could give 4.5 stars u would!”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

Good food. Good prices. Lots of TV's. I never leave disappointed. I love the fire burger w pepper jack, fire straws, and peppers!

Adrian
“Great Staff”
Reviewed March 9, 2011

The staff was right on top of it. I would recommend the steak the put some kind of spices on it that make my mouth water.

• Visited March 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Food is ok but I don't like the atmosphere.”
Reviewed December 15, 2007

Food is ok but I don't like the atmosphere.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
BARBERTON
“Great Value”
Reviewed October 18, 2007

For a small college town sports eatery & bar, this place is above average. You can see a TV, or several, from every seat in the joint. The menu is wings, burgers, steaks, ribs, and chicken. They have a few more Hispanic items than the chains like Applebee’s or Frickers. The food is reasonably priced and tasteful. The fried ravioli are a great appetizer.

I've been to this place several times and never leave disappointed. Although, I would like to see them vary the menu a bit more.