“Wonderful, friendly service...great experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #23 of 88 Restaurants in Adrian
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
“Wonderful, friendly service...great experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

I'm surprised by the other reviews here, due to the last experience I had AND due to almost every prior experience at this location....
Ryon is one of the best and most friendly servers that I've ever had!! First class service, great food, celebrated Fathers Day last weekend. Thanks Ryon, job well done!

a
“Bad service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

I havent been to a Red Lobster in many years because I gave up on them due to their shrinking portions and slow service but a friend gave me a $25 gift certificate so I went. True to my past experiences, the seafood was tiny and tough and the service was so slow that I felt like my waitress forgot I was even there. I recently learned that the so called "shrimp are farm raised and from overseas and the lobster isnt even lobster, it is a large prawn called a Langostino. Don't waste your money on this imitation seafood joint. I will never go back, even if it is free

Visited April 2014
“Always disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

I don't think I'll ever eat at Red Lobster again. The 'not-very-good' starts with the salad and continues through the entire meal. Skimpy portions of sides. When I leave there I always think to myself, 'I should've stayed at home and fixed my own dinner - I would've enjoyed it a lot more.' ALWAYS disappointed.

• Visited April 2013
Adrian, Michigan
1,299 restaurant reviews
“Good for a Nice Meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

I had written off Red Lobsters and had not been in for ten or more years. About two years ago, we were invited by our friends to join them there and I agreed out of politeness. However, I am glad that I did because I enjoyed Red Lobster far more than I had in the past. I used to think their menu unimaginative and their food very so-so. Now, based on my experience at the Adrian location, I am much more impressed with their current menu, especially their shrimp options, as well as the quality of their food. I have been in four or five times now in the past two years and my opinion has held steady. It also seems not to be overpriced like it used to be (relatively speaking). It is truly a good place to get a nice meal, particularly if you like seafood.

Visited July 2013
Adrian, Michigan
“I'm surprised this place isn't busier”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2013

We live in town and enjoy this Red Lobster. It isn't busy so our service is always good. My husband and I split a bowl of potato soup....mmmmm, and the Parmesan Chicken Alfredo minus the broccoli. We really enjoyed it. And their biscuits...... are probably my favorite of any restaurant and they offer you as many as you would like and even give you fresh ones to take home.
For work my colleagues and I choose this restaurant for the quiet atmosphere and to do off-site work interviews. The environment is perfect for getting some work done during lunch or dinner. We will continue to utilize this restaurant in town for that purpose and my husband and I will continue to go back as well for the pleasant and delicious dining experience.

• Visited December 2013