“I'm surprised this place isn't busier”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #29 of 88 Restaurants in Adrian
Reviewed December 22, 2013

We live in town and enjoy this Red Lobster. It isn't busy so our service is always good. My husband and I split a bowl of potato soup....mmmmm, and the Parmesan Chicken Alfredo minus the broccoli. We really enjoyed it. And their biscuits...... are probably my favorite of any restaurant and they offer you as many as you would like and even give you fresh ones to take home.
For work my colleagues and I choose this restaurant for the quiet atmosphere and to do off-site work interviews. The environment is perfect for getting some work done during lunch or dinner. We will continue to utilize this restaurant in town for that purpose and my husband and I will continue to go back as well for the pleasant and delicious dining experience.

There are newer reviews for Red Lobster