“Wonderful Mexican Food”
Review of Salsaria's - CLOSED

Salsaria's
Reviewed June 24, 2017

Went to dinner. Had the nachos for an appertizer - the roasted salsa is delicious! Ordered the tostadas and my dinner partner had the steak tacos. Both were wonderful. Meat was cooked perfectly and dishes were the perfect temperature for eating. You can tell they make the dishes to order - not reheated dishes. Staff was friendly and efficient. For dessert had the caramel apple chimi - also delicious. Is a nice local, casual place for some good food.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed April 26, 2017

Have been here several times and always have had a great experience. Staff is friendly and efficient The menu is varied and I have had several items and have been totally pleased. Portions are very large and everything is served nice and hot in a reasonable amount of time. They do have a full service bar and beer selection.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed August 31, 2016

Salsaria's closed their restaurant in Adrian and opened on Chicago Boulevard in Tecumseh in either December 2015 or early 2016.

I received a gift card and so I went there several times even though I would have preferred a different Mexican restaurant in Adrian. I was curious to see what the new place was like but I haven't been very impressed.

Their food is pretty Americanized.

I 'complained' because of the chintzy amount of chicken on the quesadilla and they brought more meat for me to put on mine. Big Boy has a better chicken quesadilla (and I don't have to ask for more meat) - which is where I'll go locally when I'm hungry for one.

Not sure why they don't have Mexican music playing in the background - I think it would add to the atmosphere. I was looking forward to having a Mexican restaurant here in Tecumseh, but I think I'll probably take advantage of several of the better ones in Adrian.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed June 13, 2016 via mobile

I eat fish tacos everywhere they're offered and Salsarias just took over the #1 ranking. Small, lightly filled, tasty with yummy rice on the side. No big hunks of deep fried fish! Plus the atmosphere on the patio is so nice. We stayed for 3 hours!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed June 12, 2016

Road Tripping took us down M50 through the quaint town of Tecumseh past dinner time and looking for Mexican Food. Driving right downtown I spot an outdoor patio with Red Umbrellas and patio lights strung between historic old buildings, Salsarias Fresh Mex Cantina it says on the restaraunts canopy. Jackpot! Ashley greeted us and offered our choice of seating, bar, table or patio. We chose a street view table and ordered Chips and salsa, tacos and steak quesadilla. Everything is made fresh in house and it's apparent. Our food was excellent. Ashley provided awesome service and even chatted with us a bit. A must try!

Date of visit: June 2016