“Authentic italian”
Review of Sauce

Sauce
Ranked #3 of 91 Restaurants in Adrian
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Sauce Italian Grill & Pub is a family owned restaurant featuring authentic Sicilian cuisine. Established December 2011, we have been voted "Best of Lenawee" for 2012, 2013, and 2014.
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

Sauce is truly delicious. Being half sicilian I know real Italian food and this is it! Delicioso!
Everything I have ordered has been very satisying

1  Thank jaoandb

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I always give a place two try's. This is it for Sauce won't be back. The food tasted like it was frozen food or from a can. The waiter hovered over us to the point we were becoming uncomfortable. Other places in town to eat.

2  Thank Cynthia N
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Good food, not too expensive. Owner and staff are awesome. Great service! Alittle crowded but other then that it was great.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

My wife and I love this place. The food is always excellent, the drinks are very good and the staff is extremely friendly. If you want to watch the game there are TVs in the bar, if you are looking for something more romantic ask for a table in the back. I love the shrimp scampy

Reviewed December 20, 2013

We were told this was the best restaurant in town and thought we would check it out (having just bought a home in the area). We were seated in the back room at a round table near the kitchen. The table wobbled to and fro, which we were handed a matchbook by our waitress to "settle" the wobble. Our waitress was friendly, but didnt seem to know the menu or the wine selection at all. I picked their "best" bottle of wine off the menu and we ordered a simple margherita pizza(after being totally disappointed in the other food options). As our wine bottle arrived we were unexpectedly covered (and I mean COVERED) in flour from the kitchen, it seems someone had somehow dropped??? a bag a flour (I am not sure what happened) and we were not only covered in it but left to breath it. The staff seemed to think it was comical... I did not. If this wasn't bad enough when the "dust" settled I realized we had been brought the wrong bottle of wine (the one I ordered was MUCH more expensive). The pizza was OK at best, since we tend to order our pizza from Hometown Pizza (2 for $10!!!). When the bill arrived I wasn't surprised to find we had been CHARGED for the right bottle of wine, just delivered the cheap alternative.... needless to say I won't be gong back. I have heard great things about Hooligans down the road, think I will head that way!

1  Thank Christopher C

Been to Sauce? Share your experiences!