“Amazing food”
Review of Sauce

Sauce
Ranked #2 of 88 Restaurants in Adrian
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Sauce Italian Grill & Pub is a family owned restaurant featuring authentic Sicilian cuisine. Established December 2011, we have been voted "Best of Lenawee" for 2012, 2013, and 2014.
port huron, MI
“Amazing food”
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

New chef at Sauce is very talented. The shrimp risotto, pizza, baked ziti- all excellent. There are two sides to the restaurant. We preferred the bar side which is upscale and more lively.

Alpena, MI
“Good not Great!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Went to Sauce on a Friday night. Nice location and a nice place. I am not into heavy pasta and our group all ended up with the chopped salads. The salads were good - not great. I asked for dressing on the side which normally means a "dry" salad with the dressing on the side to accompany. However I got a dressed salad and dressing on the side which is not what I wanted. Ate it anyway but too much dressing! The food around looked good and the comments I could hear were all good. Seems like a good place for pizza - they looked really good really fresh. All in all I probably would not choose to go back - not because it is a bad place but they do not offer many "light" options - hey; it's an Italian restaurant and they have pasta & pizza & bread & such. So if that is what you seek, this place is good - maybe great!

• Visited October 2013
Alexandria, Virginia
“Great Italian Food”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

In a city not known for a lot of great restaurants, this one really stands out. We had eggplant parm., lasagna, salad and pizza. All very good and with great service. Nice place. We would definitely go back. Moderate prices

• Visited October 2013
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

This is my husband and my favorite restaurant in Adrian. They have a wonderful menu and great drink specials. The staff is friendly and helpful. Because I am a vegetarian they are always willing to substitute items on the menu for me. We eat here at least once a month and have always had good service and great meals.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Nicolette D
michigan
“great little spot in Adrian”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Great place to grab a drink with friends, great food, yummy pizza...all in all a good meal and fun friendly atmosphere

• Visited August 2013

Been to Sauce? Share your experiences!