“wow-not for me”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Marilyn's Malts & More
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I went and spent a lunch time in hell. The owner was babysitting her grandchild and didn 't have time to take my order til she was done dealing with the grandchild. I should have just left instead of waiting because it went even further downhill from there. I ordered a salad which took an inordinately long time (I was the only customer) because she had to find a tv channel for the grandchild, who kept wanting the channel changed. I spent my time eating watching the grandchild race around the restaurant and tables with no admonition from the owner. You couldn't pay me to go back. What miserable ownership.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

We simply do not give this place any business anymore! Due how close it is to our home, we actually used to go fairly frequently. It was owned by a husband and wife. The wife was always pleasant. The husband is rude, dismissive, and acts like he is doing you a huge favor by proividng any service. The first time, we chalked it up to the fact that anyone can have a "off" day. Two more times, and we realized it was not a coincidence. We made a decision not to give him anymore of our business and we are aware of friends and neighbors who reached hte same decision for the same reason. Why hand your money over to someone who is going to treat you like dirt? Also, when it is hot outside, there is neither no air conditioning, or they don't turn it on.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

The olive burger was big and juicy. Reminded me of Fables only bigger.

Reviewed May 9, 2012

We love going to Marilyn's for ice cream in the GR area above all other options -- ice cream flavors here are incredible (they have Hershey's ice cream, great unique flavors) and plenty of options on their menu (they make a great malt). Service is fast and quite friendly, owner is always pleasant to talk to. Outdoor seating is available. Marilyn's is in a quiet strip mall on Fulton street in Ada, and we prefer going here over Jersey Junction where lines are always unbearable, Sundaes at the Cottage where service can be unfriendly, and Coldstone which is just too slow.

Reviewed February 18, 2012

Off the beaten path - Nice casual lunch spot - 50's theme - Good BarBQue Sandwiches.  Ice Cream too