“Great Italian and other food! Family friendly!”
Review of Vitale's O Ada

Vitale's O Ada
Ranked #3 of 21 Restaurants in Ada
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We have enjoyed Vitales for lunch and dinner and have always found this to be a great casual dining experience with tasty options and good values.

There are newer reviews for Vitale's O Ada

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Can't go wrong eating here. Good service, good food, good prices. Everything for great pizza to authentic Italian entrees. This is our "go to" resturant when we feel like venturing out.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

I am so thrilled to find GF pizza that actually tastes as close to regular pizza as possible. (My husband loved his 'real' pizza, too). I have been trying different pizza all over town for over a year, and I've finally found a winner. I miss my bubbly, chewy pizza crusts, but this GF pizza makes me not care so much anymore. Finally! I talked to the manager to tell him how happy I am, and he said they've tried many crusts to try to sastify GF customers, and it seems they've been successful. They have two servers with celiac, so it seems it's helped them become more senstive to the issue. Since Italian is the hardest type of restaurant to go to and not be forced to have a big salad to eat 'safe', they are wise to consider GF pizza in order to not lose an entire table's business because I'm GF. The other food looked wonderful, and the restuarant was packed--with carry-out orders flying out the door, and delivery cars running in and out. The 'bar' crowd was older, not college kids. We'll be back, and I'll spread the word to those who are GF that this pizza is awesome :)

Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

I have seen this place grow from a small pizza place to a full scale restaurant. Great good family and sports environment . You will be happy when you leave. World class food at west michigan prices

Reviewed November 25, 2013

If you like a small town with a big Pizza Taste than this is the place for you. The atmosphere is so inviting and they have such great food not just pizza however you have to try the All Meat Pizza.