Sleep Inn & Suites Acme - Traverse City
$93
HIExpress.com
$166
Cherry Tree Inn & Suites(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$124
Pointes North Beachfront Resort Hotel(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$79
Traverse Bay Inn(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$69
Sugar Beach Resort Hotel(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$99
$86
Hotels.com
$61
Grand Beach Resort Hotel(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$99
$89
Hotels.com
GrandStay Hotel & Suites Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$60
$48
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewspocket doortraverse cityadirondack chairswafflesroom was cleannice hotelstand up showercookiesbay viewstaff was friendly and helpfulcolor touropen hourscheck in was easyhot tubthe breakfast areabiscuits and gravyenjoyed our stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 27, 2011

Friendly staff-great food-easy to get around area. Close to shopping restaurants

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 10, 2011

Our group had 20 rooms and no complaints!!! How often does that happen.The room was clean and the pillows and bed were comfortable! Our check in and check out went smooth. Cont. Breakfast was maintained that everyone had choices. The staff was very pleasent. I got my wake up calls. The meeting room was set up just right. The lake though white and partly frozen still looked beautiful when you walked out the front of the Inn.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 3, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel before, and find it one of the best in the Traverse City area. The front desk personell are very knowledgeable of the area and recommended several local places for dinner and sightseeing. Very friendly and they go out of their way for you.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 8, 2010

We have stayed at this Sleep Inn several times and always enjoy our stay. It is beautifully located right by the Grand Traverse Bay. There is so much to see and do all around the area. My husband and I cherish our stays there and always look forward to the next time we can get away. We love Acme and enjoy just driving around to take in all the beauty, the natural attractions, wineries and shopping. I would strongly suggest this hotel because of it's staff, location and value.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2010

I thought i had posted this last yr but better late thannever. Wife and I actually stayed here May 09 using a free night choice rewards after Choices buy2 get 1 free program which they usually run in fall and spring IIRC.
Being it was free we git the best room which had a separate room with a pull out sleeper and another TV, the main room was your typically sized standard fare. Would be good for a family of 4-6 but I think they are around $100-150 in prime season. Lobby nice, we were on 2nd floor(stairs, didn't see elevator) Breakfast area good/avg WITH waffle makers which 90% of Choice hotel have now from my experience) Much more modern than the Quality Inn TC we stayed at for a try this past June. We just love the TC area with OLd Mission peninsula, Sleeping Bear Dunes and the scenery. I WOULD recomend this Sleep Inn to anyone. If I recall, there is a Holiday Inn express behind this Sleep inn further off the busy Rt 31 probably even quieter, we were on a week night and really didnt have any problems with noise from highway or kids/patrons running slamming doors, not a real busy night as compared to the Saturday night @ Quality Inn TC in fair comparison.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple