“Cuban sandwich”
Review of Stubby's

Stubby's
Ranked #50 of 143 Restaurants in Nantucket
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Hard to find a Cuban, and this one was good. A bit spicy and on a very good roll. The clam chowder was also good. Staff is friendly. Nice place.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

My husband and kids love this place but I've typically been a bit less enthusiastic. It's a tiny place more of a take out joint with lots of local regulars. My kids like their bagels which are grilled. During our most recent visit I had the chowder and it was excellent better than I had at some of the more restaurant type places. Good for a quick bite. I've always found the people working there to be friendly.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

No visit to Nantucket is complete without a dish of fried clams. Have enjoyed Stubbies for burgers and decided to give their fried clams a try. They did not disappointment. Great batter, lightly fried, very tasty.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Slow service and the Hot food was cold. Waited almost 30 minutes for our order to be prepared. We ordered 3 clam rolls and the clams and fries were cold. The Clams were fried too long and the fries tasted stale.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

The last cheeseburger I had was the best only to be surpassed by the next one. That said, the little (sliders) burgers at Stubbies are excellent. This little food stand near the Whaling Museum and next to a couple of bicycle rental agencies is great. Rather than call them sliders I call them mini-burgers, just right for a kid of 6-8. Order several for adults. They have traditional deli sandwiches as well. So, what we do is order a half-dozen mini-burgers variously dressed to eat while wait for the deli sandwiches to be prepared. Then around the corner and a couple of blocks away is the cab stand for a trip to the beach - perfect.