“Incredible Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Brant Point Grill

Brant Point Grill
Ranked #19 of 140 Restaurants in Nantucket
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary, Pub
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Scenic view, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Walsh and Easton Street
Transit: We are a 5 minute walk from the transportation hub in town.
Torrance, California
“Incredible Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2014

Our server Joseph was attentive to our every need. The fresh bread basket of jalapeno corn muffins, foccacia, and a crunchy parmesan lavash was to die for. I started with the Nantucket Crab Cake which was the best I've had. I had the Nantucket Fluke and my husband had the steak which he said is one of the best he's ever had. This is a must on your visit to Nantucket

Visited May 2014
1 Thank McTige
WhiteElephant1, Director of Food & Beverage at Brant Point Grill, responded to this review, June 1, 2014
Hello,

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your recent visit. We are very fortunate to have such a great service team and Joseph is indeed one of our stars. Marcia's homemade breads are fantastic indeed, I love the jalapeño corn muffins myself as well, let alone her incredible desserts….. Our crab cake has been a staple on our menu and are true crab cakes with little to no "filling".
The Brant Point Grill only serves USDA Prime Aged steaks and the freshest local seafood available delivered daily. Our Culinary Team, with Chef Pearson at the helm, takes great pride in preparing it to perfection.

Thank you so much for your review and we hope to welcome you back to Nantucket and the BPG again soon.

Mark Bronke
Director of Food & Beverage
White Elephant Resort
mbronke@niresorts.com

Providence, Rhode Island
“Beautiful setting, very good food. High prices, mediocre service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

Beautiful setting, very good food. High prices, mediocre service.

We had lunch here since we were at the White Elephant for the Wine Festival. The dining room is very pretty with a great view. The prices are high ($20 for a burger plus $8 for a side of fries) but the food was very good. We ordered sandwiches and salads which were well prepared.

Our server was very nice, but she did forget our side dishes and toppings on the sandwich. She was responsible for several tables and it was difficult to get her attention. Once we found her and explained what happened, she corrected the problem.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank kris91
Nantucket, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Easter Brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014

We came for Easter Brunch for the first time but have been to brunch in the summer before. As always, the staff was welcoming and very attentive to our needs. I knocked over a cranberry juice and right away there were waiters to help clean up the mess. I went to the buffet and when I came back, there was already another juice ready for me to drink. The food was hot and delicious. The eggs benedict was perfectly poached and the yoke in the middle was just the right consistency of runny. I really enjoyed the bread, that it wasn't an english muffin. It was semi dense and added to the over all flavor. The bacon was very crispy and enjoyable. The fresh fruit was refreshing and added to my plate. I always have a waffle, and it was fluffy on the inside and crispy on the outer surface with the assortment of berries adding to the sweetness, not necessary for any maple syrup. Each staff member smiled at us when we walked by saying hello and being extremely friendly. The bonus of the Easter bunny added to all the festivities, even though there were no little younger children. We will definitely be back soon and can't wait to see all the smiling and welcoming staff yet again!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank sandymermaid17
London, United Kingdom
“Very nice setting, very nice food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

Had lunch here on a day trip to Nantucket whilst visiting friends in Cape Cod. Very nice setting, very nice food, accommodated our little one fine....although the waiters were a little more standoffish than I would perhaps expect from my previous multiple trips to the USA. Would recommend though!!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank RuddsterFullbore
“Very nice afternoon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

My husband and I went over to Nantucket for the day and wanted somewhere with a nice view we could enjoy lunch. A lot of places were closed or had limited hours as the season was closing but the Brant Point Grill was still open with out door seating. We had an excellent view of the marina and were able to sit and relax while watching the ferry come in and out. We had a few drinks and some lunch. The food was excellent with fresh sea food and my husband's burger was quite good as well. It was on the pricey side but we felt almost like we were at a resort with how nice the staff was and the good food and view it was worth it.

• Visited October 2013