“Great burger, a bit pricey”
Review of Lola Burger

Lola Burger
Ranked #44 of 142 Restaurants in Nantucket
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Burgers & Beers!The Lola Burger, Tuna Burger, Classic Burger, Falafel Burger, Turkey Burger, Spiced Lamb Burger, Calabrese Sausage Burger, Lobster Roll, Wagyu Beef Dog, Chicken Sandwich, and more!
caldwell nj
“Great burger, a bit pricey”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

We did enjoy our burgers, and we were a group, where everybody got something different and very much enjoyed it. You pay for the "add- on's" which is fine, but its a little hard to stomach a lobster roll for $29.00 that does not contain a lot of lobster. While it was very tasty, I'd want something a bit more for the price. But its Nantucket, where else do you get valet parking at a hamburger joint???

Visited August 2014

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Burgers”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Went to LoLa burger for first time. Never had a 20.00 burger before. It's expensive, food is great but the attitude of the servers was poor and $100.00 for lunch without alcohol was a bit to take. Nantucket is expensive and I don't mind spending money for a great meal but that should include great service!

• Visited August 2014
Kearney, Nebraska
“Pretty hectic, but the food draws people in”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Try to avoid 6pm with a large group. The outside seating is the best, but the service is best at the bar. I had a standard hamburger and at $7 was one of the cheapest meals on the island...the tuna burger is $24. I'll go again and have the tuna

Visited August 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Great spot, great food, but like the entire island expensive.”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

This place is easy to walk to, you smell it miles away and worth the wait. My only compliant was we had burger, lobster roll both with fries and a bottle of wine(cheapest red bottle they had)and with tip was 140 bucks.

Food was great and our server was great, just wish it didn't cost 18-25 bucks for a burger!!

I'd still go back!

• Visited July 2014
“Loved my Burger...Best Meal on the Island”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Just the aroma alone...had me intrigued as we came upon the rotary! My nose was right it was Fabulous and spicy fries were ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️! If you love burgers this a Must

Visited July 2014