“Very good clam chowder soup!”

Easy Street Cantina
Ranked #51 of 140 Restaurants in Nantucket
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Very good clam chowder soup!”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Me and my partner went to Nantucket for a little vacation. We discovered the Easy Street Cantina. We saw the menu, the prices, and decided to try the place...

It was lunchtime, so we both had a clam chowder soup. It was really good!

Next day we decided to go there for dinner. We both got the soup again and I decided to get the lobster roll w/ french fries, and my partner got the nachos. My roll was pretty good, but not something super special. The nachos was almost meatless, and tasteless.

Overall: We would definitely go back again for the soup, but we would try to find a different restaurant for main course. Also, you can't beat the prices in the area!

• Visited August 2013

“Great burrito!”
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here before our ferry and split a burrito. It was one of the best we have had! Incredibly tasty and a great size. Cute establishment with nice service. When we come back over, we will try the taco bar as it looked great!

• Visited November 2013
Eugene, Oregon
“Most reasonably priced food on-Island”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

This place is an interesting mishmash of several previous Nantucket eateries - Tacos Tacos, Joe's Grill, and the Nantucket Cookie Company. PLUS they sell Nantucket Sea Salt and Nantucket Island Spice (which they use as flavoring for their fries). DO NOT confuse it with Easy Street Restaurant and Seafood House, which is right across the street and about double the price. We ate here twice - once for dinner for two, and once for lunch for four.

The first time, my wife had the Basil Chicken Salad Wrap (which she loved) and I had the Chicken Parm sandwich. I was disappointed that the sandwich didn't come with fries, as they put it on their menu board in a place with other stuff with fries. If you look on their paper menu, it shows up with the sub sandwiches, that don't come with fries. Oh well - it tasted pretty good.

The second time, my wife had the same wrap. She said it wasn't as good as the first time. One of our friends had a burrito which was huge, but it was very watery (not just juicy) - good thing there was wax paper with the serving "boat." Our other friend had the Fisherman's Platter, and didn't enjoy it at all - said the breading was mushy and there wasn't much there for the price. I had the all-you-can-eat salad bar and chowder - the salad bar has several happy surprises, like fresh bacon bits and chicken strips, and the chowder was not the best I've ever had, but certainly not the worst either.

Be sure and get the 10% off coupon they offer - it's right on their website, or printed in the little coupon pamphlets above the trash receptacle by the outside deck door.

• Visited October 2013
CT
“nice fish taco”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We ate lunch here and had a very good meal - clam chowder was not too thick but very flavorful, so was good! I had a fish taco which was tasty, my husband ordered a burger and he was quite happy with it. Reasonable prices!! Would eat here again!

• Visited September 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“decent food, good beer”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

One star has been removed for leftovers I had to look at other tables long after guest left the restaurant. Besides that, food: lobster roll, bacon and cheese sandwich, fries, salad, sam adams octoberfest.