“Tacos Tacos so glad we found you!”

Easy Street Cantina
Ranked #67 of 142 Restaurants in Nantucket
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 30, 2013

This is a place to get some good food for not a lot of money. The atmosphere is very casual but you will not be disappointed in the food. I ordered a huge burrito for approximately $8 which was the size of a football. They have a wide variety of items to choose from.

There are newer reviews for Easy Street Cantina

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Get the Grand Slam with maple syrup and jalepenos. Delicous and only $6 and fills you up! Came back later and spent $40 on more food because it was so good. Anything I tried was worth it, and less expensive than other places.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

The food is really average here, but thats not what makes this place. The atmosphere is really what "Tacos Tacos" is all about. This place stays pretty busy all day so be prepared, although they are SUPER Quick with the food. Friendly staff and a place to people watch. The funnel cake fries are a must try at least once. Watch out fri-sat nights are packed full of teenagers "BEWARE" they roll in packs lol

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Be careful! There is the East Street restaurant, and across the street the East Street Cantina! (They each claim the other stole its name!!!)
I ordered a lobster roll to go for the ferry ride......from the restaurant. I was not told of the second place! My wife picked up the order at the Cantina! Of course it was not ready, but not to worry! "We'll make it right now!"
The Cantina lobster roll was really skimpy....very small! Lots if French fries, but not much lobster roll. I'll avoid the cantina in the future!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I've probably eaten there 30 times, usually for lunch, often in the off season. You order and pay at the counter and they bring the food to you. Not cheap...its ACK. My favorite is Chicken Burrito which I find tasty and of a generous size. I often sit in an inside booth, they are a little tight for us fat guys. In the winter particularly the cold air hitting you when the door opens is a bad thing; sit on the side wall near the door. I wish they would add a 2-door entry. The staff has always been pleasant to me.