“Great lunch on a rainy day”
Review of Met On Main

Met On Main
Ranked #50 of 140 Restaurants in Nantucket
Cuisines: American, Bar, International, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Federal Street
Description: Brand new restaurant in Nantucket with the largest outdoor patio, international cuisine, a tartare bar and a pancake bar.
Portland, Oregon
“Great lunch on a rainy day”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

It was cold outside but warm and cozy at Met on Main. Our lunch was tasty and the service friendly and efficient.

Visited May 2013

Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Food poisoned”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

My husband and I just ate there on Monday night, 5-13-13. We both ate a $5 hamburger, and shared an order of clam stuffies, broccoli, and fried onion strings. That night my husband didn't feel well, but I felt awful. Yes, I was food poisoned (I'm sure accidentally) and spent an unpleasant night back and forth to the toilet.

Our waitress was great though.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Just went for Mothers Day brunch, fantastic! I was hesitant because I am not a fan of the MET in Natick MA but this was another story. The ambiance is great with comfortable seating. Our waitress Evande (spelling?) was very sweet and helpful. The food was amazing, GET THE BISCUITS!!! Its a little pricey, but this is Nantucket.

Can't wait to go back.

Manchester, New Hampshire
“Friendly, convenient & comfortable but you'll pay for the location”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We very much enjoyed the ambience of this place, and it's location in the center of town can't be beat. Our waitress was SUPER friendly and even split entrees without us asking after hearing us talk about sharing things. We also liked that it was a warm, comfortable spot to eat during a long, chilly day of sightseeing in the spring. While the food was good, I would have to say it's a little pricey for the quality. Soup was just barely warm, although tasty, and the chopped salad did not contain the advertised bacon (or if it did, it was chopped so small I couldn't taste it!), could have used an extra "crunch" ingredient (maybe toasted almonds on top?) and the dressing was very bland. Having said that, though, we appreciated the service and comfort and enjoyed the convenience of its location.

CT
“Good casual restaurant”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Met on Main is at the location of the old Even Keel. Lovely redo of the interior. Food is very good, but can be inconsistnt, thats why they are a "3", nit 4. Friendly waitstaff. try the stuffed artichoke.

Visited April 2013