I LOVE Cisco beer! The brewery/distillery/vineyard is set up like a tiny little village with wooden tables, chairs and benches all throughout. There are three buildings- each representing your drink genre of choice. I am a beer drinker and a huge fan of Cisco. The Whale's Tale and Sankaty light are my favorite. I did manage to sneak a taste of their Bloody Mary as well, and WHOA....it's awesome.
There is also a tent area that houses a live band, so there's music playing pretty much all the time, and the mood is totally casual and laid back....not pretentious or snooty in any way. You could easily spend a half a day here, so plan accordingly! Can't wait to visit again!
I've listed a "few things to know before you go" below:
1. If you can, ride a bike to get there! It is an easy ride, and even easier to park.
2. There are a few (cute and entertaining) dogs that run around freely, but they are no bother at all.
3. There is a Nantucket Pasty cart that serves delicious pasties (the steak and ale one is to DIE for), but that is the only food available. Bring your own snacks! (They allow this.)
4. They do NOT do sampling during peak hours.
5. It can get very crowded, but everyone is super nice. Don't be surprised if you cant find a seat right away.
6. Buy a souvenir and support local beer!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.