“wow”

Petticoat Row Bakery
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Nantucket
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Best blueberry muffin I have ever had. I was here on vacation and so excited to try all the bakeries. I came here first and ended up not trying any others! I came every morning for a week. I would get my coffee and muffin and grab treats for later in the day. The bread pudding is amazing.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

The chocolate bread pudding is so delicious it sells out early every day! It is the best I have ever had and so rich yet reasonable at only $3 per slice! They have some indoor seating and a varied assortment of pastries, but I am partial to this particular item!

Reviewed August 6, 2014

This bakery has the best breads, blueberry muffins I have EVER had, good cinnamon roll. The coffee cake muffin was awesome. There was soo much we wanted to try but didn't have enough time.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

This was our every morning stop so we didn't try the cookies or cakes though they all looked great. Breakfast goodies were our poison! Sailors knots, sticky buns, muffins and sweet and savory croissants. All delicious! We tried them all! You should too!

Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Disappointing after reading all the reviews. On this Sunday morning (4/13/14) the staff acted as though they could not care. Food was okay, but the customer service truly lacked. Nobody looked pleasant; all seemed put upon when we asked about choices. Not friendly. They are clearly living off a past reputation...and they know it. 'Just have your money ready and leave' attitude.

1  Thank CTfriar