“Great coffee and pastries”

Petticoat Row Bakery
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Nantucket
Reviewed September 18, 2012

This place is clean and bright. My wife and I fell in love with their pastries and coffee, The only thing we did not liked is that there is no place to seat. Locally there are benches out side on the street

Reviewed September 17, 2012

bagel chips are the bomb! I do prefer the Nantucket Bake Shop however, on Orange St since it's the original, has better bread, and doesn't make their cakes from box mixes.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Great little spot with very tasty goodies. I had a morning bun (think sticky bun, no nuts) and my husband had a ham and cheese croissant. Too bad there was not an opportunity to return on this trip. Very, very good. Enjoyed every calorie.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

You have to stop here for the awesome cupcakes and other delectables! My favorite is the huge peanut butter cupcake loaded with chocolate peanut butter pieces! Coffee, pastries, brownies, croissants you name it..and very reasonable!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

My husband and I get up earlier than most of the people we were meeting on Nantucket. We were even up well ahead of breakfast time at the B&B, so we took a walk and discovered Petticoat Row Bakery. Everything was fresh and the staff was friendly. Prices were reasonable. It was a lovely way to start each day--and we dropped in some afternoons to sample items we hadn't chosen in the morning.Yum.