“My "go to" place!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Although the summer crowds are great for their business, I look forward to Pazzo off-season. I recently spent the evening there catching up with an old friend who I hadn't seen in at least 3 years. We had a high top corner bar table, perfect for catching up on all thing women need to catch up on! Attentive yet not overbearing service - so gracious. Food is always perfect but even better when one can share small plates, the amazing chicken, split a dessert all in the cozy comfort of a restaurant the exudes spectacucular ambiance. Never disappointed with the food or service.

There are newer reviews for Pazzo

Reviewed September 13, 2012

I was here this past Monday night. Was reluctant to go since it involved a drive from town, but I'm glad I did.

First off, this place was just COZY and had amazing ambiance. It's definitely best for either a chilly or cold night. The place exudes warmth and cammaraderie, and frankly, if I lived here year round, I'd go all the time.

Our server was energetic and friendly. He provided great drink recommendations. We split the whipped feta appertizer - light and delicious. Also split the pork belly. I liked the portion, but felt like it was just a tad too dry. For entrees, I had the pork chop which was great. I loved all the beans on it. It was too just a tad on the dry side. My friends all had the scallops. All excellent- good size, and perfectly cooked.

I'm glad that we went here. It's worth the drive out of town,and it's definitely the type of place I'd want to be a regular at if I were a local.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

My favorite place outside of town.
Marco is a wonderful restaurateur!
The Meriterranian / Northern African inspired food is unique for Nantucket yet inspired and delicious.
Apps like lamp meatballs with a sort of whipped goat cheese is yummy.
The tagennes, a slow cooked complete meal in a covered clay vessel is delicious.
Sitting at the bar feels local and welcome yet cool.
The homemade bread is terrific.
Keep it up Marco!

Reviewed September 7, 2012

We've been regulars at Pazzo this summer and have had very attentive service and excellent fresh food every time. Homemade pasta, unique specials with many local fish dishes as they're caught locally and brought to the restaurant. 2 course specials for early birds. Being on Nantucket, it's not cheap but the value is there and we've never walked out feeling that we were overcharged. It's predominately Mediterranean fare.. It can be noisy on busy nights .One of our favorites on the "isle".

Reviewed August 19, 2012

I loved the atmosphere and cozy feeling. At the end of the meal we were a bit rushed to go as the hostess needed our table for the next party. We had about an hour and a half for a table of 3 to eat 3 courses. So as not to be rushed, I would recommend eating at the dining bar where you can relax and take your time. Our server was knowledgeable about the food and made excellent suggestions for small plates for the table.