“Above expectations”

Corazon del Mar
Cuisines: Latin, Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Run by Seth & Angela Raynor, owners of Boarding House and the pearl, Corazon del Mar is a sexy Latin loveletter from Mexico, Spain, Latin America & beyond. Reserve seats at the interactive Ceviche-Raw Bar to view preparations of the freshest seafood. The lively 2nd floor Tequila Bar houses and extensive selection of 100%Blue Weber Agave Tequilas, Mezcals, small batch rums and vibrant exotic cocktails. Perfect spot for group dining, girl's night out, or an instant fiesta. Coarzon's unique take-out window acts as a stationary food truck with custom burritos, tacos and extensive takeout lunch and dinner menu. Open 7 days a week in season for casual take-out or dine in lunch & Tequila Bar/Raw Bar full dinner service
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised from start to finish.
Firstly, the workers are all super nice and informative.
It was my first time there and I needed help navigating their menu,
our waitress helped making our choices and her explanations of all the
meals proved true. The service was wonderful. There were three people in my party, we ended up ordering a bunch of appetizers and one entrée. Some restaurants frown on this, here they didn’t even blink an eye. I would definitely go back there. And do not be afraid to ask the waiters for help. Two things you should try, the oysters and the margaritas.

1  Thank Johno1972

Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

A nice Latin American diner in the heart of Nantucket town. They do a selection of Latin American food, including taco's, quesadilla's and enchiladas. I ordered Peruvian Wings, Mexican Street Corn and a Margarita. The service was a bit slow, but the food was very nice indeed. The margarita was made fresh and was fantastic.

I would recommend this restaurant for couples, as myself and my wife very much enjoyed it.

1  Thank CoolRiderUK
Reviewed June 17, 2014

My husband and I enjoyed our dinner at Corazon. We were seated upstairs, had a few Margaritas, and 2 entrees. I had the Carnitas - which were very good. Can't recall the other dish, but that was good also.

Nantucket high season is a hard place to find a bargain, and this is no exception -- but we enjoyed our dinner there. Well prepared and the service was very good too.

2  Thank rollngstone
Reviewed June 6, 2014

I was excited because being from LA, I am quite familiar with good Latin and Mexican food. My son, who had come back from a stint living in Beijing, was craving Mexican cuisine. Unfortunately this was dubious value for money. The food was unimaginative. The sangria tasted watered down. I was shocked our bill came to $207, before tip, as I'd ordered one beer and no entree. My husband ordered a rice and beans bowl. I've been to many a Latin and Mexican restaurant in my time and felt this was less than par value for money and cuisine. Nantucket is a lovely place. This was a huge disappointment.

3  Thank Debora E
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I live in and own a resort in Latin America. As well I travel to South America extensively.

This is foo foo food, not "real" Latin American unless you are in a foo foo restaurant in a big city catering to those that are unaware of what real Latin food is.

It's ok, but if you are expecting something a cut above, this is not the place.

2  Thank Ronzo4600