“Great taste, small portion size”
Review of Corazon del Mar - CLOSED

Corazon del Mar
Cuisines: Latin, Spanish, Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Run by Seth & Angela Raynor, owners of Boarding House and the pearl, Corazon del Mar is a sexy Latin loveletter from Mexico, Spain, Latin America & beyond. Reserve seats at the interactive Ceviche-Raw Bar to view preparations of the freshest seafood. The lively 2nd floor Tequila Bar houses and extensive selection of 100%Blue Weber Agave Tequilas, Mezcals, small batch rums and vibrant exotic cocktails. Perfect spot for group dining, girl's night out, or an instant fiesta. Coarzon's unique take-out window acts as a stationary food truck with custom burritos, tacos and extensive takeout lunch and dinner menu. Open 7 days a week in season for casual take-out or dine in lunch & Tequila Bar/Raw Bar full dinner service
Gainesville, Florida
“Great taste, small portion size”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Portions are small for the price. Food is excellent. Peppers, corn, pulpo, fluke crudo, and nachos were
All excellent
but all portions were small. Mixed agave drink was amazing. Good service in a casual atmosphere . Prices less per item but you may have to order a little extra to leave with a full belly. Would return for sure

Visited July 2013

New York City, New York
“Fantastic meal”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

My husband and I had an outstanding meal here. The shrimp and lobster cerviche is absolutely to die for, and the fresh fish special was elegant and scrumptious. Portions are small but in a good way...you will want to eat every bite on your plate and you can, without feeling stuffed. Loved it and cant wait to go back.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank BAKADA
Washington, DC
“Close to hitting on all cylinders.”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Ceviche appetizers were excellent but not cheap. Sorta reminded me of being in Lima, Peru they were so good. Lobster entree was essentially great lobster over Rice-a-roni (sp) and not worth the price. Other food was mixed good to very good. Drinks were exceptional. Service was pleasant but not professional.

• Visited July 2013
Greenville, North Carolina
“Yay!!”
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I took our kids during our recent trip to the island. We didn't know exactly what to expect, but pleasantly surprised! Had fantabulous drinks (try the "Goddess") or try one of their many fine tequilas "up". Food plentiful and terrific. Kids enjoyed lighter fare while my husband and I enjoyed oysters on the half shell with "crack" sauce. Hehe. Try the pork carnitas - wow! Great service too!!

• Visited June 2013
Sydney, Australia
“11 out of 10”
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I just had an excellent meal at this wonderful restaurant and I cannot reommend it highly enough. Kandra and the rest of the staff did a great job in providing a great dining experience. The food was"out of this world". We started with the Peppers de Pedrro, a favourite from our visits to Spain. We also loved the shrimp and lobster tostadas. I chose the fish tacos and my husband had the gambas ajillo. Both meal were full of flavour and jest. The meal was outstanding and we are only sad that we are leaving the island tomorrow and cannot return to this great restaurant.

Visited June 2013