76 Main(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
$445
Nantucket Inn(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
$383
$495
The Veranda House Hotel Collection(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
$439
Union Street Inn(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
$419
Jared Coffin House(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
$245
$215
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
21 Broad Hotel(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
$339
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
The Nantucket Hotel & Resort(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
$1,200
TripAdvisor
All reviewstoppers restaurantthe atlantic oceanbay beachlawn chairscomplimentary bikesin townevery hourbeautiful lawngreat sunsethot cidercottage roomget away from it allguest experiencegreat point lighthousepeace and quietcomplimentary continental breakfastroom rate
Reviewed August 8, 2013

From the time I checked in, to the time I checked out I was treated with supperb service from high level staffing. I was able to experience most of the activities in my short stay and was impressed with the quality of all of the equipment. The grounds were perfectly maintained, The room ammenities and quality of bedding was out of this world. I even purchased the sheet sets that they sell in their gift shop. A bit spendy but 100% worth every penny!! Toppers Restaurant was very nice. My only wish was that the Room Service Menu offered a few more items, and served after 10pm. I am from the West Coast and found myself not hungry until later in the evening. :)
The Downtown Area of Nantucket was SO CUTE!! The quality of High End Resort Wear Shopping was AMAZING!! I also ate in town one night at The Lobster Trap. It had really great food with a more relaxed atmosphere. I of course had Lobster and it was GREAT and well priced!! I will FOR SURE be back!!!!!! Being a 20 Minute Drive from the Airport, the Taxi was only $24.00 (Bargain) and the Resort offered a Free Shuttle every hour on the hour to and from Downtown, I was not sure if I was going to like being so remote, but i absolutely LOVED IT!! Both the Atlantic Side Beach and the Nantucket Beach Side were very well maintained and not crowded at all. It was August and Peak Season, I was expecting "Elbow to Elbow", and it was not like that al all. LOVE IT!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
wauwinetmanager, General Manager at The Wauwinet, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Dear TeresaEllifritz,

Thank you for the review of our property! I am happy that we delivered “superb service from high level staffing”! We get great feedback on our linens and beds we are always hearing what a great night’s sleep our guests are getting! The complimentary shuttle service to and from town is pretty amazing we like to play our part making it easy for our guests to visit downtown if they like. The next time you visit we can deliver the full restaurant menu to your room and you can order as you like. Keep visiting our website for updates on Hot Dates Cool Rates if you would like to return. Thanks again.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Not many places like The Wauwinet Inn. Tucked away on Nantucket about twenty minutes from town by shuttle van from the Inn. Beautiful location on the bay side of the island. Staff was great willing to help in anyway needed. Had dinner at Toppers Restaurant that was very good. We did have a waiter that just did not care about us or our table. That was not good. Our room was beautiful on the first floor. Very small bathroom but worked fine. Only problem with bath is the vent fan comes on when you turn the light on. Noisy to say the least. Also no where to hang anything. Service for the room was great. Expensive but would probably go back for a couple of days only.

Room Tip: Stick to the first floor.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Jerrytulsa,

Thank you for the review of our property! I am happy to hear that the staff was “willing to help in anyway needed”! I will pass along the compliment to the team! Thanks for the feedback on the noisy fans we are in the process of replacing with new fans one’s that are not noisy or loud sorry about that! It would be great to have you visit again a couple of days to recharge and Wauwinet is a great place to do that! Keep visiting our website for updates on Hot Dates Cool Rates if you would like to return we are always posting great information on the websites, Facebook & Twitter . Thanks again!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

This is a gorgeous place to spend a relaxing vacation. The STAFF is extremely attentive and delightful. Toppers restaurant has delicious meals.There was an amazing sunset over the bay.
It was very relaxing sitting on the lawn and having some oysters and a glass of wine. Just what one needs to relax and be in the moment.

Room Tip: High floor facing the bay!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
wauwinetmanager, General Manager at The Wauwinet, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Dear photos8,

Thank you for taking the time to post a great review of your most recent visit to The Wauwinet. I am so happy that you experienced great service and that is was extremely attentive and delightful. Did you know that our oysters come right from our bay just about 300 yards off The Wauwinet! It is a real ocean to table experience you can see a video of the farm on youtube titled "Retsyo Oysters at TOPPER'S". Our chef visits the oyster farm from time to time to help with the days' harvest. Come back any time to enjoy TOPPER'S, the sunset and just relax!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

The service was magnificent. Each and every one of the employees was friendly and efficient. The server who looked after those of us sunning on the lawn was wonderfully attentive. The shuttle service people were great, as were the front desk and restaurant personnel. Truly a ten out of ten for the staff.
Our room was small and perhaps even more problematic was the tiny bathroom with inadequate shelving space for one's toiletries (we were there a week). If they cannot remodel I would suggest their designer study small space design and imagine the type of things one uses in a bathroom and plan space for it. Although a couple more hooks and a basic additional shelf would suffice.
Also water view could have been improved by trimming the hedges (see room tip below).
The restaurant food was very good, loved the tasting menu. Continental breakfast from lobby was delicious. The classes and tours which were complimentary were superb.

Room Tip: We chose a Bayside room as we wanted a private patio and a water view. The only way you could see the water is if you were perched on the bed with the doors wide open, as the hedges surrounding the patio badly needed trimming. The plants were leggy and poorly maintained. If they had been cut at least 12-24 inches one could have enjoyed a view from the patio. So if you do book one of these rooms ask if the hedges have been trimmed lately.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
wauwinetmanager, General Manager at The Wauwinet, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Dear EdgarGDelrayBeach,

Thanks for your great feedback about our staff and the magnificent service they offered. A ten out of a ten for the staff is amazing and we appreciate you noticing! I agree our bathrooms are cozy but still very luxurious and your suggestions of a few hooks and an additional shelf would be welcome in the design. I am glad you enjoyed the tasting menus in TOPPER'S restaurant and the complimentary continental breakfast. Come back in the fall when we start our cooking classes and activities again. Hope to see you again soon. Keep and eye out for hot dates cool rates on our website.

Best,

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

This is a wonderful hotel. My mother and I stayed here for a week-long "girls only" getaway and we had an amazing time! The service is incredible - we were greeted by name, every time we came in or out. The breakfast and afternoon port are exceptional. The restaurant is an enjoyable place for dinner, great atmosphere and delicious menu. If you stay here, you must enjoy wine on the lawn chairs at sunset! Such a beautiful place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Globetrot-tastic
wauwinetmanager, General Manager at The Wauwinet, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Dear Globetrot-tastic ,

Thank you so much for the great review of your week long “girls only” getaway at The Wauwinet! It is always great to hear that service was incredible! Come back in the fall for the amazing sunsets and great weather! Hope to see you soon!

Regards,