The above title is pretty much what we said everyday waking up at cliffside. Nantucket is a place you could stay at a quaint B&B and be perfectly happy with a TINY room and touring the island and avoiding your room until you need to sleep. You could do that OR you could spend a little more (like 50% more) and have the trip of a lifetime. Seriously, this hotel is amazing. Being on the beach, THIS beach is a experience not to be missed. You will have a hard time finding a more beautiful sunset anywhere. It is also the only pool in a hotel on the island if you like that sort of thing. Only downside is that there is no reasonable dining option within a short walk so lunch for two will cost you around $65 a day, but that's Nantucket! We stayed in a room on the goldcoast, highly recommend very quiet and romantic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close your eyes. Imagine the soft sounds of waves crashing, the fresh sea breeze in your face, and the feeling of warm sand in your toes. This is the ultimate relaxation that is found at Cliffside Beach Club. This unique combination of boutique hotel and private beach club, offers its guests a range of amenities that are rarely found at other resorts. The hotel sits on the beach just one mile from the center of Nantucket. This allows for our guests to be close enough to easily enjoy all of its shops, restaurants, and quaint cobblestone streets, while also being far enough away to luxuriate in the peace and quiet of an oceanfront room. The beautiful private beach offers guests something other hotel in Nantucket can offer, which in an intimate resort setting and such close proximity to a vibrant and historic town. Our guests have the freedom on how to start their day. Perhaps a morning workout at Nantucket’s finest gym in the best way to wake up or slowly waking up slowly under an ideally sheltered pool area before heading out to the beach for the afternoon. Enjoy a glass of wine or a cocktail at the private bar overlooking the beach or perhaps take your drink back to your own private deck and watch the sun set into the ocean right before your eyes. Understandably, many of our guests find it hard to leave the hotel and we can’t wait for you to experience Cliffside Beach Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Cliffside Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliffside Beach Club Hotel Nantucket
- Cliffside Beach Club And Hotel
- Cliffside Beach Hotel
- Cliffside Beach Nantucket