Union Street Inn
The Veranda House Hotel Collection(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
$149
The Beachside(Nantucket)
$222
Travelocity
The Wauwinet(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
$200
Jared Coffin House(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
$195
$165
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
White Elephant(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
$225
The Nantucket Hotel & Resort(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
$265
White Elephant Village | Residences & Inn(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
$185
TripAdvisor
Nantucket Inn(Nantucket)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscarrot cakeleigh anneb bcooked breakfastin townlovely patiocookiesplace to staymaking reservationseach morningcan't wait to go backlook forwardnew englandwonderful breakfastperfect locationbeach bagthought of everything
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 20, 2009

Very clean, breakfast was top notch. You can tell that it is an older inn but that is what adds to the charm. Bathroom has been refurnished and small but quite modern. We stayed in the blue room downstairs. The floors were a bit uneven and as a result, the bed sloped while I slept on it. That was a little annoying being that we paid a lot of money for the room. I would recommend the inn upgrade their televisions to small flat screens. The service that Ken provided was very nice. I also recommend the whaling museum and eating at American Seasons. I found the museum very educational and the restaurant quite delicious. The ice cream shop across from the whaling museum is also exceptional. Love the waffle cones!

• Stayed: September 2009
Reviewed September 15, 2009

We only stayed one night, so I am very anxious to go back! We had a very pleasant experience staying at the Union Street Inn. Very clean, beautifully decorated, nice size rooms, comfortable beds, etc. I can't say enough good things. The inn keepers and staff were wonderful - made us feel at home and wanted to help make our stay on Nantucket the best possible. And the breakfast was delicious!

You can't beat the location either. This place is a must for anyone wanting the perfect Nantucket inn experience.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2009

We just returned from a 3-night stay at the Union Street Inn. In a nutshell, the inn was wonderful--pristine, charming room; stellar service; and great location. If you book here, you are in good hands! The breakfast on the patio was excellent too. Inn owners, Deb and Ken, as well as their team, were terrific--making dinner reservations in advance and handling every request with great grace. You will love it here!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2009

The Union Street Inn is outstanding in every way. It absolutely deserves the great press on trip advisor. Last fall, I spent the night before my wedding there, and my husband and I stayed another week for our honeymoon. We chose Union Street after having done extensive in-person and online research into B&B and hotel options on the island and talking with our family members who are permanent residents there.

The inn is beautifully decorated and centrally located to all that town has to offer. The owners, Ken and Deb, are extremely accommodating, professional, and gracious. It is evident that they have paid careful attention to every detail of the inn and that it and the staff are very well managed. Daily breakfast on the quiet, leafy patio was pure luxury and was marked by their trademark unobtrusively attentive service. We certainly had our share of the wonderful afternoon cookies, too.

Before your arrival, the hosts will make restaurant recommendations and reservations for you (with a written summary in your room), and they provide information about island activities each day. Our room was well appointed, comfortable, quiet, and sunny.

Without exaggerating, every aspect of our stay was flawless.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2009

I live on Nantucket and booked a room at the Union Street Inn for overflow family. I found this B&B on the web, liked their website, so I figured I'd take a chance and book a room. Plus, the price was very reasonable. I've passed this B&B everyday for years but never paid much attention until I yesterday. What a great spot, and a great place! The location is absolutely perfect - within a block is the ferry, Main Street, tons of restaurants, a supermarket, bike shops, everything. And the room was beautiful. The person who checked my in-laws in wanted to alert us to the narrow bathroom but it didn't strike us a particularly narrow. The in-laws had a solid night of sleep, then a full breakfast with fresh muffins, fruit, french toast, you name it. They couldn't say enough good things about their stay. This is the kind of place you hope to get when booking online sight unseen -it's a gem, no kidding.

Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple