“Sweet!!!!”
Review of Aunt Leah's Fudge

Aunt Leah's Fudge
Ranked #1 of 16 Shopping in Nantucket
More attraction details
Owner description: A mouth-watering confectioner offering 30 different kinds of delicious fudge.
Richmond, Rhode Island
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Sweet!!!!”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

My partner and I stumbled onto this place while strolling Nantucket, and what a find! This was the BEST FUDGE we've EVER had! And our purchase saved us later after a $150 dinner at American Seasons, when we found ourselves still hungry. :-) There is a flavor here for everyone. We are, however, puzzled by the negative reviews about the service, because the only thing sweeter than the fudge was the people who waited on us.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank wanderer26

“AMAZING fudge and Aunt Leah is a sweetheart!!!!”
Reviewed January 12, 2010

I checked out the negative reviews and I'm not sure they even went to Aunt Leah's! I have visited Nantucket many times and always make time during my trips to visit Aunt Leah's. I always findthe fudge to be exceptional and the service is always with a smile. It is one on one service because they want their customers to have the best. I have brought back fudge for friends and they have always been overly satisfied with it. I HIGHLY recommend this store to everyone.

New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“RUDE!”
Reviewed October 2, 2009

I must agree with the other reviewers, the workers were both very rude and unhelpful. I had asked what a specific flavor was and the one girl pointed to the description and did not speak to me or offer a sample or recommendation.
Also, the fudge was OK, nothing to brag about (and I'm not just saying this because of the rude treatment, I have had much better).

Boston, MA
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Love the fudge, service could be better”
Reviewed September 22, 2008

The fudge was delicious - a little stale though (hard around edges), but good. Pretty expensive in my opinion ($9.99 for a 1/2 lb) but it's a souvenier, on Nantucket, what do you expect, I guess? The staff was kind of pushy, very salesy, instead of waiting on 1 person at a time, she was waiting on 3 of us. Whoever spoke up first got her attention. I felt like I was fighting for an item at an auction.

New Jersey
“My favorite place in Nantucket”
Reviewed September 10, 2008

I am from New Jersey and visit family each year in Nantucket. The one place that we visit religiously each year is Aunt Leah's Fudge. All my friends in Jersey give me their orders for what we consider the "best fudge on Earth". I have yet to get a flavor that I don't like. The service is superb and always friendly. At times it might seem crowded but that's because it's so popular.
I would encourage anyone who visits Nantucket not to leave without visiting Aunt Leah's Fudge - it's the best.