“yum”

Deven's Pizza & Deli
Ranked #10 of 24 Restaurants in Ayer
Cuisines: Deli, Pizza
Reviewed November 30, 2014

h night, Great food, to die for. Was there while pregnant and would order the same thing each night, 15 minutes before closing . lol They would have it ready and at my door in less than five minutes. Very nice folks.

Reviewed October 12, 2014

Some of the food is great, the pizza is not bad, the roast beef is the best in Ayer in my opinion and the prices are not bad. Other food items are not so tasty. It really is a hit or a miss. You'll either love it or hate it...The price is good and the service and owner is one of the freindliest people on earth

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is our favorite pizza and sub shop in Ayer. we always go there for our pizza as well as subs. they also have pasta with killer meatballs. we have gone there since we moved to the area and when we walk in he knows exactly how we like our pizza or sub. really great place.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

We had a lunch meeting. This was an ideal place. It was quiet enough, the service was moderately quick. The waitress got the order right and the food arrived at the same time. Our three dishes were all huge -- so much so that we each took home half of our lunches for dinner. The waitstaff let us alone for the two hours we sat, ate, and talked. My Cobb salad was modestly priced, filled with all of the many ingredients I wanted to find (avocado, bacon, eggs, chicken) and none that I didn't (onions -- that I asked not be put in the salad). Dressing was on the side as ordered. Hot water with lemon was served correctly. Can't say one thing was wrong. Still, nothing knocked my sox off (except the size of the portions -- truly outstanding).

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Certainly not a gourmet pizza shop, but as far as run-of-the-mill New England style pizza goes - this is the best one around town. Very delicious, very consistent, and the service is always with a smile. Good job!