“Devens Pizza”

Deven's Pizza & Deli
Ranked #10 of 25 Restaurants in Ayer
Cuisines: Deli, Pizza
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is our favorite pizza and sub shop in Ayer. we always go there for our pizza as well as subs. they also have pasta with killer meatballs. we have gone there since we moved to the area and when we walk in he knows exactly how we like our pizza or sub. really great place.

Date of visit: February 2014

Reviewed February 18, 2014

We had a lunch meeting. This was an ideal place. It was quiet enough, the service was moderately quick. The waitress got the order right and the food arrived at the same time. Our three dishes were all huge -- so much so that we each took home half of our lunches for dinner. The waitstaff let us alone for the two hours we sat, ate, and talked. My Cobb salad was modestly priced, filled with all of the many ingredients I wanted to find (avocado, bacon, eggs, chicken) and none that I didn't (onions -- that I asked not be put in the salad). Dressing was on the side as ordered. Hot water with lemon was served correctly. Can't say one thing was wrong. Still, nothing knocked my sox off (except the size of the portions -- truly outstanding).

Date of visit: February 2014
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Certainly not a gourmet pizza shop, but as far as run-of-the-mill New England style pizza goes - this is the best one around town. Very delicious, very consistent, and the service is always with a smile. Good job!

Date of visit: December 2013
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Found Devens Pizza through a friend and ordered subs to be delivered. The reviews that said alot of food at decent prices were NOT kidding. Subs are enormous. Enjoyed them very much. Next another sub..again HUGE and consistent, very good and also a Pizza with Pepperoni, green pepper and onion. Food delivered hot, veggies were crisp. I am not a big fan of the local chain type Pizza places but this was a pleasant surprise. Definately a cut above the others. Will be ordering from Devens often!

Date of visit: November 2013
Reviewed May 16, 2013

This place has the best pizza around here. I love it! its not prefab or Americanized pizza like dominoes or pizza hut or other chains... Its good old fashioned fold a slice and who cares about the calories pizza! They do serve other items and dinners like chicken fingers and seafood and pastas but I just love their pizza!!!! They always give great deals on large orders for parties and such and Ive used it many times for that purpose!

Date of visit: May 2013