“" The place that a good job sleeps"”

Comfort Inn Auburn-Worcester
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Auburn
Reviewed October 24, 2011

I have stayed here for six months. I live on the road. I have stayed every place. The comfort inn is always a good choice. The maid people are the back bone of this place. Sincerly Chris.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn Auburn-Worcester

Reviewed September 18, 2011

Probably cheaper than others in area but not cheap enough. Room was not that clean and outdated. Breakfast was good and is next to a Starbucks. Will skip Auburn altogether next time.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2010

There are certainly other hotels in the area and I have tried a couple of them, but keep coming back to the Comfort Inn. The price is reasonable. The rooms are getting older but are well maintained and clean. Some, though not all, have a microvave and a fridge. Rooms have a coffee maker, iron and ironing board, and wireless internet that works fine. The TV's are not HD, but get a decent selection of channels. There isn't a pool, but there is an exercise room. The staff is always friendly and helpful, especially Jim. I once had car trouble and he directed me to his local mechanic who took care of me and didn't over charge the "guy from outta town". There are restaurants near by, but not in the hotel. I'll be here again.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed February 16, 2010

My boyfriend and i stayed at the comfort inn in Auburn, Ma. on Feb,13th it was my valentine's present . We reserved a jacuzzi room two weeks prior. Checked in got to the room we had no microwave or refrigerator as we were told there was one in every jacuzzi room , so i called the front desk and the man had to change our room. We finally get in the new room ,ran the tub which took 20 min. to fill started the jets and brownish green algae came pouring out it was disgusting! We then drained the tub and had to scrub and clean it (not fun happy valentines day) started the process over we then after 20 more min. got in started the jets and the same brownish green algae poured into the tub. My boyfriend and i were beyond upset the man at the desk said we would get a full refund, well in the morning I waited for someone to come look at what was floating in the tub,no one came . The woman at the front desk (new shift) said the man on the night shift should never have told us we would get a full refund because we stayed in the room they were still charging us for a regular room rate, we would have left if that was the case. We will never stay at a comfort inn again totally filthy and disgusting .

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank muffy1313
Reviewed February 9, 2010

We ended up at the Comfort Inn in Auburn after being very disappointed at another local hotel where we had reserved a room. We went to Comfort Inn and they welcomed us with no advanced reservation and gave us a very reasonable rate. The rooms were clean and comfortable. I took advantage of the high speed Internet in my room. Our room was also equipped with a hair dryer and iron and ironing board. The complimentary breakfast was fresh and tasty. I am staying there again in Feb. 2010

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 27, 2009

We ended up here after booking a nearby hotel which upon checking in was terrible. We ended up at the comfor inn and it was a blessing in disguise...we were visiting a nearby college and found the accomodations to be clean and pleasant. the complementary breakfast with fresh orange was a nice treat. i felt comfortable, clean and safe and the shopping and restaurants right down the street were just perfect for our weekend trip....we will definitely be glad to stay here again on our next visit! Oh also...the staff behind the front desk were very nice!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed March 14, 2006

My daughter and I stayed at the Comfort Inn in Auburn, Massachusetts on the way to Boston. We thought it would be great since it was on the way and across from the mall. It was sandwiched between two highways. I didn't realize how close it was until about 3:30 in the morning when I heard the cars zooming by. It sounded like they were coming through the room!
The hotel was not full by any means, it was pretty empty yet we were given a room that backed up to the highway instead of a room in the front of the hotel which would have been much more quiet. I could see the cars from our room the next morning, they are that close!

The fan in the bathroom was the loudest fan I have ever heard and you did not have the option of light only or fan only. If you wanted light, you got the fan. It sounded like a jet taking off!
The towels were cheap and thin, and you got shampoo (no conditioner) and everything about the room was just cheap.
We didn't feel so secure either, the locks on the hotel room door were flimsy and the door itself flimsy with light coming in from the hallway around it. It was a room that could connect if you wanted it to, also with a flimsy lock and door. Again, why would we be put in this room?
Breakfast was great and there was no one there, making me wonder again why we had such a bad room. There was make your own waffles, cereal, bagels, coffee, juice, etc.
I filled out their survey, they emailed me, but I don't think they really want to hear about your stay, they limit you to how many words you can use in the summary of the survey.

Would we stay here again? I don't think so, there are plenty of other options in the same price range in that area.

2  Thank JLESarasota
Also consider these accommodations in or near Auburn
Holiday Inn Express Auburn
La Quinta Inn Auburn Worcester
Hampton Inn Auburn
Hampton Inn Auburn
#1 of 5 in Auburn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Worcester Auburn
Hampton Inn & Suites Worcester
Quality Inn & Suites Worcester

Been to Comfort Inn Auburn-Worcester? Share your experiences!