“Pizza”

Papa Gino's
Ranked #16 of 50 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 29, 2013

It wasn't a bad pizza, not the best I've ever had but not the worst either. A little pricy, but delivery was very fast.

There are newer reviews for Papa Gino's

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Excellent Pizza and Service! Took a large party on New Year's Eve.at 9PM. They were courteous and quick. All around great place!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I love this pizza restraunt. They make the best pizza that I have had in along time. I usually get the Vegaterian with tomatoes, olives and green peppers on it. They put big chunks of these items on it, not like some places that you can hardly see the toppings. The prices are very reasonable also. We also tried the spaghetti, which was also very good. The restraunt is kept very clean and the service is good. We went there a few times, just so we could try some of their other menu items. Try the sandwiches, they are also great. Overall this was a very nice dining experience and the food is great. My aunt had told me about this place but this is the first time that I had eaten there, I wish that I had listened to her sooner. Do yourself a favor and order a large veg. pizza.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Papa Gino's pizza is my favorite by far, it's delicious!! The people here are friendly and it's not too bad of a wait - I suggest calling your order in ahead of time if you want a whole pizza though!

Reviewed June 17, 2012

Not only was the pizza great but the staff are engaging, happy and work as a team. Definitely recommend to anyone who enjoys pizza.

Been to Papa Gino's? Share your experiences!