“Great find!!”

La Quinta Inn Auburn Worcester
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Auburn
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We have never stayed at a LaQuinta before and I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised. We arrived in Auburn very late on a Friday night and were shut out of the normal hotels we would have stayed out.

Upon arriving at the LaQuinta, the front desk person, I am sorry I don't remember her name, was extremely helpful and friendly.

Our king room on the first floor was very nice, very clean, and very comfortable. The breakfast in the morning was comparable to any other chain hotel we would have stayed out.

We have now added La Quinta to our list of hotels and when we return to this area we will definitely pick this hotel first.

A TripAdvisor Member
New Hyde Park, New York, USA
Reviewed October 29, 2012

The housekeeping staff needs oversigt. Ditrty shirt and pants left by the previous guest was in the drawer. The room wasn't vacuumed before or while I stayed there. The previous guests toe nail was still there when I left. Hall and elevator also needed vacuuming. Had to ask for soap the second night. Very few towels were in the room.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Good, comfortable, clean, well run 2 star hotel. A few things look cheap or in need of fixing/upgrade, but an excellent value on the whole. Staff was very friendly and helpful. We would stay here again without question.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I would definately stay at this hotel again. The customer service was spectacular. It seems that every time I would go to the front desk the reservationist went out of her way to be pleasant and extremely helpful. If I wanted directions she would print me a map. If I needed something faxed she also did that at no charge. I needed help with there computer and two staff members came to help me. I could not have been more pleased with the staff at this hotel. The morning breakfast was good, everything was always refilled and cleaned. The rooms are kept very clean and had a pleasant smell when you enter the room. The only disappointment was the size of the bathroom. You could use the toilet and hang your feet into the tub at the same time. But the rest of the service made up for the small bathroom. There was only one concern I had, and I know that there is nothing that can be done about it. So, I will let the readers know so they wont get scared like I did. Every time the man in the room next to ours would leave his room, his door would slam and the walls would shake and it would startle me. I almost thought that we were having an earthquke. He would serenade me while he was in the shower. He didn't sound to bad though, but the walls were quite thin. Overall, I will definately stay at this hotel again when I return to Auburn. My hats off the the staff of this hotel for doing such a splended job. Customer Service Really does count and you are at the top of my list.

Room Tip: They also allow you to bring your pets, so bring fido along when you stay at this hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 16, 2012

This hotel was clean and comfortable with a good bed. Easy check in, Wifi worked with no problems. Breakfast was ok with a reasonable selection. Approx cost $90.00 for weekend stay with AAA. Good for an overnight stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2012

At first glance, we were quite pleases with the room. It was a decent size and was suitable for our over night stay. That was until we began to smell a horrible odor. The third floor allowed smokers, and we were not notified about this. The hallways and elevator were being consumed with the horrible fumes. We were practically choking on the air, but luckily it was only an over night stay. We had gone down to the main lobby to complain, and saw a dog run across the hall. Pets were allowed, but only on the first floor. Then proceeding to go back to the room, we arrived at our floor and saw a man walk by with his dog .A lack of respect for the rest of the people on the floor. Wanting to freshen up before bed, I went to take a shower and the tub was not cleaned well at all, nor was the toilet. Then, in hopes of getting a good nights sleep, I got in bed and nearly sunk in. The mattress was not good, and I was only able to sleep about 5 hours. I needed to get up very early the next morning for a race, and was barely able to do so because of such an insufficient amount of sleep. I would not stay here again, or consider recommending it to anyone who is staying for more than a night. One night was hard enough to bear with.

1  Thank Dayna B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Auburn
Holiday Inn Express Auburn
Quality Inn & Suites Worcester
Comfort Inn Auburn-Worcester
Hampton Inn Auburn
Hampton Inn Auburn
#1 of 5 in Auburn
Hilton Garden Inn Worcester
Fairfield Inn & Suites Worcester Auburn

Been to La Quinta Inn Auburn Worcester? Share your experiences!