“Great for lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 18, 2014

We were on a day trip and stopped for lunch, we were in a hurry so we sat at the bar. I had the Lobster bisque which was excellent. Bartender friendly and capable- good service. If I am in the area I will go back.

1  Thank Jack H

Reviewed December 12, 2013

This restaurant was once called the Picadilly Pub and we use to stop in to eat often. It was sold and the new management company changed everything about it so we stopped going. They ended up closing all the Picadilly Pub Restaurants. The old owners purchased two of the original restaurants one in Sturbridge and one in Auburn. We first tried the one in Sturbridge called Bentley's too at two different times and I was very disappointed in both the menu and the food. My husband asked if I wanted to try the one in Auburn today as we were shopping in the area. My first impulse was to say no but decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did, it could not be any more different than the one in Sturbridge from menu to servers and even atmosphere. We were greeted on the bar side by a server named Erin who recognized us from serving us at the Sturbridge Picadilly Pub we were regulars there before it was sold the first time. She was a joy we explained we were not happy with Sturbridge but decided to give Auburn a try and she assured us we would be happy we did. She was right I had several things on the menu that I was tempted to order we both ordered fish and we were both happy with our selection. They had several specials on the board for the day and also the menu changes often which I know we would enjoy. We will for sure be back
Barb Bachand

Reviewed November 18, 2013

We ended up eating here twice. The first time our waitress was extremely friendly and very helpful, food was very good, so were the drinks. We bonded with her because her son had been to Barbados and so there were "war stories" to share. The second time, different waitress, quite friendly and very helpful and efficient. Could eat here again if in the area.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

The food was good, wine great, good service, and the prices were reasonable. Definately will stop her again.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

We found this pub, restaurant by accident having walked from the nearby Holiday Inn. We were pleasantly surprised and received a very warm welcome. The menu is varied and should suit all tastes. The portions were a good size, the food tasty and reasonably priced. The atmosphere was good crowded but a bright interior and nice ambience.